Sonic Impact offers i-Fusion portable speakers | iLounge News

Sonic Impact offers i-Fusion portable speakers

imageSonic Impact has announced the release of the i-Fusion, a portable iPod speaker system mounted inside a zip-up hard carrying case. The product features a built-in iPod cradle and a rechargeable lithium ion battery that lasts approximately 15 hours. The device has aluminum cone speakers with neodymium drivers and “Maxxbass psycho-acoustic technology” with a ported cabinet to improve bass. The i-Fusion works with all iPods with Dock Connectors, measures 9 x 7 x 2.5 inches and weighs under 2.25 lbs. It will be available in August for $149.

« Apple ‘clear winner’ in music download web traffic

HP now selling iPod shuffle »

Comments

looks sweet! also the rechargeable battary sounds very interesting…

Posted by LC Angell on July 1, 2005 at 12:03 PM (CDT)

is that battery going to be user replaceable?  HAHAHA

Posted by LC Angell on July 1, 2005 at 4:18 PM (CDT)

Looks good but pricey!
For $30 (US), I’m happy with my Logitech mm22 speakers.
They come with a hard case, fit all iPod models; AC/DC use;
can be hooked up to a laptop and sound great for the size!

If you work in a den of theives like I do or going to class to class on campus, you might want something cheaper in price.

Posted by LC Angell on July 2, 2005 at 3:04 AM (CDT)

Is it possible to store the iPod inside it when it’s closed?

Posted by LC Angell on July 2, 2005 at 7:16 AM (CDT)

I have seen and tested the i-Fusion. The i-Fusion battery is replaceable and very user friendly.  There is a swing out compartment between the speakers that securely houses the iPod for travel.  There is also a storage compartment that houses the battery and has a well for your earbuds. The i-Fusion comes with an AC adapter and when plugged in it will charge the battery and the iPod.  A 30 pin connector port in the side of the unit allows you to download directly through the unit.

Posted by LC Angell on July 8, 2005 at 6:05 PM (CDT)

product looks GREAT can’t wait to get one and play with it !

Posted by LC Angell on July 12, 2005 at 12:35 PM (CDT)

how many watts per channel? anyone know the sound quality of this company?

Posted by LC Angell on July 26, 2005 at 2:42 AM (CDT)

4 watts per channel the company also make a product called the t-amp FANTASTIC

Posted by LC Angell on July 27, 2005 at 4:06 PM (CDT)

system is fantastic for the ipod.  Speaker sound will take over an average size room (12 x 12.  Convenient and compact. Would have preferred a black case.  The “seamoss” color shows marks and handprints. Two of my relatives have purchased the ifusion after seeing mine.  Very pleased.

Posted by LC Angell on January 19, 2006 at 1:50 PM (CST)

I have a sonic impact portable speaker for my ipod.  I cannot find the power cord and no one seems to be able to fit a after market (even radio shack)  what can I do short of buying another speaker system?  HELP

Posted by LC Angell on November 7, 2006 at 12:13 AM (CST)

I have the i fusion IPOD portable speaker system. I need to find the plastic holders for my IPOD and cannot locate where to purchase one. The IPOD holders hold the IPOD in the docking station.

Posted by LC Angell on November 25, 2007 at 1:58 PM (CST)

where can I find a power cord for the I fusion 1 or 2?

Posted by LC Angell on March 7, 2008 at 8:26 PM (CST)

Why wont my ipod play when the ac adapter is plugged in? It only plays when i unplug the adapter. I want to use ac so not to use up the battery.

Posted by LC Angell on June 4, 2010 at 6:04 PM (CDT)

I am looking for a replacement battery for my model 5085 I-Fusion…Battery Model GB/T 18287-2000….Where can I find one?

Posted by LC Angell on December 31, 2010 at 9:00 PM (CST)