Sonoma Wire Works outs GuitarJack for iOS devices
Sonoma Wire Works has outed its new GuitarJack audio accessory for compatible iOS devices. The GuitarJack is a dock-connecting accessory featuring 1/4 inch instrument and 1/8 inch stereo mic/line inputs, a 1/8 inch stereo output, 60dB of continuous level control for each input, and compatibility with the company’s FourTrack audio recording app as well as competing recording apps. The first-generation GuitarJack is compatible with the iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, second-, and third-generation iPod touch only. A second-generation model will offer compatibility with the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, third- and fourth-generation iPod touch, and iPad, and is expected to launch in Q1 of 2011; an upgrade offer will be made available for first-generation GuitarJack owners. Sonoma Wire Works’ first-generation GuitarJack audio accessory for the iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, second-, and third-generation iPod touch is available now and sells for $199.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?