Sonoma Wire Works outs GuitarJack for iOS devices
Sonoma Wire Works has outed its new GuitarJack audio accessory for compatible iOS devices. The GuitarJack is a dock-connecting accessory featuring 1/4 inch instrument and 1/8 inch stereo mic/line inputs, a 1/8 inch stereo output, 60dB of continuous level control for each input, and compatibility with the company’s FourTrack audio recording app as well as competing recording apps. The first-generation GuitarJack is compatible with the iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, second-, and third-generation iPod touch only. A second-generation model will offer compatibility with the iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, third- and fourth-generation iPod touch, and iPad, and is expected to launch in Q1 of 2011; an upgrade offer will be made available for first-generation GuitarJack owners. Sonoma Wire Works’ first-generation GuitarJack audio accessory for the iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, second-, and third-generation iPod touch is available now and sells for $199.
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- Olloclip releases new Active Lens for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple releases iPhone Lightning Dock with iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus compatibility
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Apple issues workaround for Messages text string bug
- Apple acquires Metaio, an augmented reality company
- Apple stuck with court-appointed antitrust monitor
- Apple to unveil rewards system for Apple Pay
- GM bringing CarPlay to 14 of its 2016 Chevy models
- Upcoming kit will allow developers to build native Apple Watch apps
- Apple may debut new ‘Proactive’ assistant with iOS 9
- Google Search will soon surface content from iOS apps
- iOS bug allows peculiar string of characters in Messages to reboot iPhones
- iOS 9 Transit feature to launch in select cities
- Spigen Apple Watch Stand S330
- Griffin WatchStand for Apple Watch
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?