Sonos ZonePlayer S5 Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Sonos are giving away two (2) Sonos® ZonePlayer™ S5 (retail value $399) plus a Sonos ZoneBridge™ (retail value $99).
The Sonos® ZonePlayer™ S5 is an all-in-one wireless music system that delivers superior sound and unlimited music— all over your home. With the free Sonos Controller app, you can control your entire music experience with songs from your iTunes library and most every major internet music service via drag and drop swipes with your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Play any song in any room from the palm of your hand.
The Sonos ZoneBridge™ makes setting up your Sonos system super fast and easy. It’s the ideal solution if your house doesn’t have Ethernet wiring or your router is in a room where you don’t want music. Just connect the ZoneBridge to your broadband router to instantly activate the SonosNet wireless mesh network. Now all ZonePlayers and Controllers will work wirelessly, anywhere in your house. The ZoneBridge can also be used to extend the range of your Sonos system and expand the Controller’s wireless coverage.
The Sonos Controller for iPad™ is a free application that takes music control to a whole new level. Optimized for the iPad’s large touch screen, finding and playing music has never been easier…or as much fun. With the iPad’s multi-pane view, you can see your music menu, what’s playing in every room, and what’s in your queue, complete with vivid album art. You can browse, search and drag and drop to create the perfect playlist. Then, share the music experience with friends and family—in either landscape or portrait mode. The Sonos Controller for iPad works over your home WiFi network. And you can download it for free on the App Store.
This giveaway is open to U.S and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on October 31, 2010 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be two (2) winners announced here on November 2, 2010.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Apple confirms iOS 10 kernel was left open to improve performance
- Apple leaves iOS 10 kernel open to scrutiny
- Judge throws out ‘Error 53’ lawsuit against Apple
- Chinese company in iPhone patent fight is all but defunct
- Apple adds nine more apps to universal search in Apple TV
- WSJ: iPhone to see modest changes this year, eliminate headphone jack
- China tightening restrictions on mobile games starting next month
- Supreme Court patent ruling bodes well for future Apple cases
- Apple to pay $400M to consumers over e-book price fixing case
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Jaybird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Flex Arc Wireless Earbuds + Speakers
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7NC SonicPro Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation
- Twelve South BookBook for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Spigen Rugged Armor, Style Armor + Wallet S for iPhone SE
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app