Sonos ZonePlayer S5 Giveaway - Winners Announced
iLounge and Sonos are giving away two (2) Sonos® ZonePlayer™ S5 (retail value $399) plus a Sonos ZoneBridge™ (retail value $99).
The Sonos® ZonePlayer™ S5 is an all-in-one wireless music system that delivers superior sound and unlimited music— all over your home. With the free Sonos Controller app, you can control your entire music experience with songs from your iTunes library and most every major internet music service via drag and drop swipes with your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Play any song in any room from the palm of your hand.
The Sonos ZoneBridge™ makes setting up your Sonos system super fast and easy. It’s the ideal solution if your house doesn’t have Ethernet wiring or your router is in a room where you don’t want music. Just connect the ZoneBridge to your broadband router to instantly activate the SonosNet wireless mesh network. Now all ZonePlayers and Controllers will work wirelessly, anywhere in your house. The ZoneBridge can also be used to extend the range of your Sonos system and expand the Controller’s wireless coverage.
The Sonos Controller for iPad™ is a free application that takes music control to a whole new level. Optimized for the iPad’s large touch screen, finding and playing music has never been easier…or as much fun. With the iPad’s multi-pane view, you can see your music menu, what’s playing in every room, and what’s in your queue, complete with vivid album art. You can browse, search and drag and drop to create the perfect playlist. Then, share the music experience with friends and family—in either landscape or portrait mode. The Sonos Controller for iPad works over your home WiFi network. And you can download it for free on the App Store.
This giveaway is open to U.S and Canadian residents only.
This giveaway begins as of this posting and ends on October 31, 2010 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time.
No purchase is necessary to enter.
There will be two (2) winners announced here on November 2, 2010.
One entry per person.
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Under 18? Ask a parent or guardian to enter for you.
Void where prohibited.
Associates, employees, principals, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Invoxia adds Amazon Alexa to Triby
- Apple provides more details on new Apple Music API
- Apple Music for Android adds music videos, Family Plan support
- Icahn pulls out of Apple over China concerns
- Apple launches CareKit, with four apps debuting today
- Alleged schematics for iPhone 7 ‘Pro’ show up in Japanese magazine
- Nintendo bringing Fire Emblem, Animal Crossing to iOS
- FBI will not disclose San Bernardino iPhone hack
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2016 earnings call
- Apple Q2 results: $50.6B revenue, 51M iPhones, 10M iPads sold
- August Doorbell Cam
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Incipio Stashback for iPhone 6/6s
- Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with HomeKit support
- ClamCase ClamCase Pro for iPad mini 4
- Brydge BrydgeMini II Keyboard for iPad mini 4
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)