Sony rolls out new headsets for iPhone, iPod
Sony has introduced four new pairs of headsets for the iPhone and iPod. Featuring in-line three-button remotes and microphones, the new DR‑EX300ip, MDR-EX38ip, DR-V150iP, and MDR-E10iP all offer complete compatibility with the third-generation iPod shuffle, second- and third-generation iPod touch, fourth- and fifth generation iPod nano, and iPhone. The DR-EX300iP in-ear headphone features a 13.5mm Neodymium driver that’s oriented vertically in the ear, four sizes of supplied hybrid silicone earbuds, and a genuine leather carry case for storage and transportation. The DR-V150iP are over-the-ear headphones designed for DJ use, and feature a 30mm ferrite driver, an adjustable headband, and reversible earcups. The MDR-E10iP earbuds feature colored cord stems, a 13.5mm Neodymium driver, and included soft ear-pads. Finally, the MDR-EX38iP features an in-ear design, a 9mm Neodymium driver, and three sizes of hybrid silicone earbuds. They are available now in black or white and sell for $34; the rest of Sony’s new headsets for iPhone and iPod will be available in May. [via Engadget]
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- OpenTV sues Apple for alleged patent infringement
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?