Sony rolls out new headsets for iPhone, iPod
Sony has introduced four new pairs of headsets for the iPhone and iPod. Featuring in-line three-button remotes and microphones, the new DR‑EX300ip, MDR-EX38ip, DR-V150iP, and MDR-E10iP all offer complete compatibility with the third-generation iPod shuffle, second- and third-generation iPod touch, fourth- and fifth generation iPod nano, and iPhone. The DR-EX300iP in-ear headphone features a 13.5mm Neodymium driver that’s oriented vertically in the ear, four sizes of supplied hybrid silicone earbuds, and a genuine leather carry case for storage and transportation. The DR-V150iP are over-the-ear headphones designed for DJ use, and feature a 30mm ferrite driver, an adjustable headband, and reversible earcups. The MDR-E10iP earbuds feature colored cord stems, a 13.5mm Neodymium driver, and included soft ear-pads. Finally, the MDR-EX38iP features an in-ear design, a 9mm Neodymium driver, and three sizes of hybrid silicone earbuds. They are available now in black or white and sell for $34; the rest of Sony’s new headsets for iPhone and iPod will be available in May. [via Engadget]
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Don’t miss our Best of the Year Awards 2014
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- Report: Bank verification methods leave Apple Pay vulnerable to fraud
- Apple filing reveals executive compensation plans, earnings
- Report: Apple Watch battery life expected to be about 19 hours
- Apple outlines limited HomeKit support for non-HomeKit accessories
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- Incipio Trestle for iPhone 6 Plus
- Urban Armor Gear Folio Case for iPad Air 2
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards
- Five Things to Watch for at CES 2015