Sony rolls out two iPod shelf systems
Sony has introduced two new Made for iPod shelf systems featuring integrated iPod docks and Bluetooth connectivity. The CMT-BX20i and CMT-BX50BTi systems feature gloss black finishes and florescent displays. The iPod menu and system features can be accessed with the remote control, while the system charges the device. “We are continuing to evolve our shelf system offerings to reflect consumer listening habits,” said Andrew Sivori, director of personal audio marketing in the Digital Audio and Imaging Division at Sony Electronics. “With the addition of iPod docks to most models, along with a bolder, more dramatic offering in our Muteki line, there’s a Sony shelf system for just about everyone.” The CMT-BX20i system offers a front-loading optical drive with support for CD-R, CD-RW and MP3 Playback, along with an audio-in jack and a bass reflex speaker system with 50 watts of total power. Other features include an AM/FM tuner with 30 station presets, Dynamic Sound Generator X-tra sound processing, and a remote control. The CMT-BX20i micro shelf system will be available in February for about $130. The CMT-BX50BTi system offers all of the features of the CMT-BX20i system, plus Bluetooth A2DP technology to wirelessly stream CD-quality music to other Bluetooth devices like Bluetooth-enabled headphones, PCs, digital music players and cell phones. It will also be available in February, and will sell for about $180.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?