Sony rolls out two iPod shelf systems
Sony has introduced two new Made for iPod shelf systems featuring integrated iPod docks and Bluetooth connectivity. The CMT-BX20i and CMT-BX50BTi systems feature gloss black finishes and florescent displays. The iPod menu and system features can be accessed with the remote control, while the system charges the device. “We are continuing to evolve our shelf system offerings to reflect consumer listening habits,” said Andrew Sivori, director of personal audio marketing in the Digital Audio and Imaging Division at Sony Electronics. “With the addition of iPod docks to most models, along with a bolder, more dramatic offering in our Muteki line, there’s a Sony shelf system for just about everyone.” The CMT-BX20i system offers a front-loading optical drive with support for CD-R, CD-RW and MP3 Playback, along with an audio-in jack and a bass reflex speaker system with 50 watts of total power. Other features include an AM/FM tuner with 30 station presets, Dynamic Sound Generator X-tra sound processing, and a remote control. The CMT-BX20i micro shelf system will be available in February for about $130. The CMT-BX50BTi system offers all of the features of the CMT-BX20i system, plus Bluetooth A2DP technology to wirelessly stream CD-quality music to other Bluetooth devices like Bluetooth-enabled headphones, PCs, digital music players and cell phones. It will also be available in February, and will sell for about $180.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- AT&T wants $100M data throttling fine thrown out
- Apple Music added to T-Mobile’s Music Freedom
- Report: Apple Music hits 10M subscribers
- Apple Maps vans landing in France, Sweden in August
- Report: Slimmer iPad mini 4 on the way, upgraded iPad Air 3 a possibility
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?