Sony rolls out two iPod shelf systems
Sony has introduced two new Made for iPod shelf systems featuring integrated iPod docks and Bluetooth connectivity. The CMT-BX20i and CMT-BX50BTi systems feature gloss black finishes and florescent displays. The iPod menu and system features can be accessed with the remote control, while the system charges the device. “We are continuing to evolve our shelf system offerings to reflect consumer listening habits,” said Andrew Sivori, director of personal audio marketing in the Digital Audio and Imaging Division at Sony Electronics. “With the addition of iPod docks to most models, along with a bolder, more dramatic offering in our Muteki line, there’s a Sony shelf system for just about everyone.” The CMT-BX20i system offers a front-loading optical drive with support for CD-R, CD-RW and MP3 Playback, along with an audio-in jack and a bass reflex speaker system with 50 watts of total power. Other features include an AM/FM tuner with 30 station presets, Dynamic Sound Generator X-tra sound processing, and a remote control. The CMT-BX20i micro shelf system will be available in February for about $130. The CMT-BX50BTi system offers all of the features of the CMT-BX20i system, plus Bluetooth A2DP technology to wirelessly stream CD-quality music to other Bluetooth devices like Bluetooth-enabled headphones, PCs, digital music players and cell phones. It will also be available in February, and will sell for about $180.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?