Sony rolls out two iPod shelf systems
Sony has introduced two new Made for iPod shelf systems featuring integrated iPod docks and Bluetooth connectivity. The CMT-BX20i and CMT-BX50BTi systems feature gloss black finishes and florescent displays. The iPod menu and system features can be accessed with the remote control, while the system charges the device. “We are continuing to evolve our shelf system offerings to reflect consumer listening habits,” said Andrew Sivori, director of personal audio marketing in the Digital Audio and Imaging Division at Sony Electronics. “With the addition of iPod docks to most models, along with a bolder, more dramatic offering in our Muteki line, there’s a Sony shelf system for just about everyone.” The CMT-BX20i system offers a front-loading optical drive with support for CD-R, CD-RW and MP3 Playback, along with an audio-in jack and a bass reflex speaker system with 50 watts of total power. Other features include an AM/FM tuner with 30 station presets, Dynamic Sound Generator X-tra sound processing, and a remote control. The CMT-BX20i micro shelf system will be available in February for about $130. The CMT-BX50BTi system offers all of the features of the CMT-BX20i system, plus Bluetooth A2DP technology to wirelessly stream CD-quality music to other Bluetooth devices like Bluetooth-enabled headphones, PCs, digital music players and cell phones. It will also be available in February, and will sell for about $180.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?