Sony unveils four new speaker systems for iPod, iPhone
Sony has introduced four new speaker systems for the iPod and iPhone. The ICF-CD3iPSIL CD Clock Radio for iPod and iPhone features a slide-out dock, a vertical CD player with a large LCD on its cover, a digital AM/FM tuner with 30 presets, dual alarms with 2/5/7 day settings and the option of waking to the iPod or iPhone, CD, radio, or buzzer, an included remote control, and an auxiliary input jack for connecting other audio sources. It will be available later this month for $100. Sony’s ZS-S4iP CD Boombox for iPod and iPhone features a built-in dock that recesses into the unit, keeping the docked device secure during transport, Mega Bass sound technology, an alternate cover for the dock that allows the user to access the iPhone or iPod touch’s screen while docked, line-in and headphone jacks, an AM/FM tuner, an included wireless remote, and a small display directly above the dock. It will be available in black or white and will sell for $100 when it goes on sale in October.
The SRS-GU10IP Dock Speaker System for iPod and iPhone is a tabletop-style system featuring a built-in dock, 20W of total power, a piano black high-quality wooden cabinet for improved tonal quality, a Bass Boost function for enhanced bass response, and an included remote control. It will sell for $150. Finally, the XDR-S10HDiP HD Radio and Dock for iPod features a digital AM/FM/HD Radio tuner, iTunes Tagging support, iPhone compatibility, a backlit LCD display, a built-in dock, an auxiliary input jack, an alarm clock with option to wake to the radio, buzzer, or aux-input source, and an included remote control. It well sell for $180; both the SRS-GU10IP and XDR-S10HDiP are expected to be available later this month.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Amazon Video app update lets Prime users download movies, TV shows for offline viewing
- Report: Apple considering move into original programming
- Malware steals 225,000+ Apple account logins from jailbroken iPhones
- Apple announces partnership with Cisco for iOS business users
- Report: New Apple TV to support Bluetooth gaming controllers
- Google releases iOS app that links some Android Wear watches to newer iPhones
- Apple to make Apple Camp program available year-round
- Apple hiring ex-Microsoft employee hints at augmented reality plans
- Judge limits further filings in patent case between Apple and Samsung
- Report: New Apple TV less than $200, arriving in October
- Odoyo KickStand Charging Dock for Apple Watch
- Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport for iPhone 6 and Evo Elite for iPhone 6 Plus
- Thonet & Vander Koloss Bluetooth Speaker
- iHome iSP5 SmartPlug
- Spigen Apple Watch Nightstand S350
- DODOcase Lorna iPhone Wallet Case for iPhone 6 Plus
- SwitchEasy Blocks Customizable Dock Building Set for Apple Watch
- DODOcase Maritime Collection Multi-Angle Case for iPad Air 2
- Kanex iPhone ChargeSync Dock for iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus
- Onanoff Sound Cover for iPad Air + iPad Air 2
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?