Sony unveils four new speaker systems for iPod, iPhone
Sony has introduced four new speaker systems for the iPod and iPhone. The ICF-CD3iPSIL CD Clock Radio for iPod and iPhone features a slide-out dock, a vertical CD player with a large LCD on its cover, a digital AM/FM tuner with 30 presets, dual alarms with 2/5/7 day settings and the option of waking to the iPod or iPhone, CD, radio, or buzzer, an included remote control, and an auxiliary input jack for connecting other audio sources. It will be available later this month for $100. Sony’s ZS-S4iP CD Boombox for iPod and iPhone features a built-in dock that recesses into the unit, keeping the docked device secure during transport, Mega Bass sound technology, an alternate cover for the dock that allows the user to access the iPhone or iPod touch’s screen while docked, line-in and headphone jacks, an AM/FM tuner, an included wireless remote, and a small display directly above the dock. It will be available in black or white and will sell for $100 when it goes on sale in October.
The SRS-GU10IP Dock Speaker System for iPod and iPhone is a tabletop-style system featuring a built-in dock, 20W of total power, a piano black high-quality wooden cabinet for improved tonal quality, a Bass Boost function for enhanced bass response, and an included remote control. It will sell for $150. Finally, the XDR-S10HDiP HD Radio and Dock for iPod features a digital AM/FM/HD Radio tuner, iTunes Tagging support, iPhone compatibility, a backlit LCD display, a built-in dock, an auxiliary input jack, an alarm clock with option to wake to the radio, buzzer, or aux-input source, and an included remote control. It well sell for $180; both the SRS-GU10IP and XDR-S10HDiP are expected to be available later this month.
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Happy Thanksgiving 2015 from iLounge!
- Apple reaches deal with UnionPay to bring Apple Pay to China
- DisneyLife subscription-based app launches in the U.K.
- Apple buys motion capture company Faceshift
- Apple CarPlay included in 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage
- Apple aims to launch Apple Pay in China by February
- MasterCard giving Apple Pay users free trips on London’s public transit system
- Apple wins DRM patent case against ContentGuard
- Apple working on app to diagnose problems with iOS devices?
- Apple Music: Iovine apologizes for remarks about women; Adele won’t stream new album
- Parrot Hydrofoil Drone
- Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
- IK Multimedia iRig Pro DUO
- CableJive HeroDock
- Phiaton BT 330 NC Headphones
- Ecoxgear EcoPebble Powerbank + Speaker
- Lunatik Taktik 360 for iPhone 6/6s
- Belkin Charge Dock for Apple Watch + iPhone
- SwitchEasy Aero, N+, Nude, Play for iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus
- Netatmo Welcome Smart Home Camera
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?