Soulver adds AirPrint support, UI improvements
Acqualia has released an update to its Soulver apps for iOS adding Retina Display support for the third-generation iPad, iOS 5 improvements, AirPrint support and more. Soulver is a notepad style calculator app designed to allow users to handle both quick and complex calculations in an intuitive and easy to track user interface. Calculations are entered line by line and users can employ words alongside numbers to help make values clearer to read and employ as algebraic variables.
Soulver 1.6 adds support for printing calculations via AirPrint and makes several improvements to syncing via Dropbox and iTunes File Sharing. Several new user interface features have also been added including new swipe gestures to show and hide the files drawer, visual improvements to the variables editor and more intuitive insertion of line references along with the ability to use the iPhone version in landscape orientation. The keyboard has also been improved under iOS 5 with spell-checking, autocorrect and smart editing features now available when the alphabetic keyboard is selected and better hiding behaviour. The update also adds 90 additional currencies with more intuitive conversion when using the currencies keyboard and simplifies the settings view with the ability to add, remove and rearrange currencies. Soulver 1.6 is available from the App Store in two versions: Soulver ($3) for the iPhone and iPod touch and Soulver for iPad ($5). Both versions require iOS 5.0 or later.
- Layout from Instagram, Periscope, The Trace + Apple Watch app updates
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?