Soulver adds currency conversions, Dropbox sync
Acqualia has released an update to Soulver, its notepad calculator for the iPhone and iPod touch adding the ability to handle currency conversions and sync saved work to Dropbox along with a number of other enhancements. Soulver is a calculator app that uses a notepad design to allow users to perform calculations in a spreadsheet style rather than using a traditional calculator view. Users can write out entire mathematical problems, see results as they type and edit expressions in-line to correct mistakes or change calculations. Soulver 2.0 adds a new currency keyboard for performing conversions and calculations across multiple currencies. Users can quick insert, change, hide and reorder currencies as well as adding and subtracting across different currencies. The new version also provides the ability to share work with the iPad or Mac version of Soulver using Dropbox, adds a variables keyboard for accessing frequently used numbers, a programmers keyboard for calculations in hexadecimal and binary and adds several new functions, formatting options and settings. Soulver 2.0 is available from the App Store for a current price of $1. An iPad version, Soulver for iPad is sold separate for $6.
- Layout from Instagram, Periscope, The Trace + Apple Watch app updates
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- Pandora CFO calls Apple a ‘frenemy,’ says service will be available in CarPlay
- Apple now accepting all Apple Watch app submissions
- Apple hires former Dolby executive
- ITC to investigate Apple over Ericsson complaints
- Apple Q2 earnings call coming April 27
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?