Speakal unveils new speakers for iPod, iPhone
Speakal has unveiled its new lineup of speakers for the iPod and iPhone. The SBPKX-100 is a portable speaker system featuring a colorable LED light behind the front-mounted dock, DSP audio processing, an AM/FM alarm clock with 20 user presets, an LCD clock with iPhone/iPod clock synchronization, and the ability to run off wall power or AA batteries. The SB 12 is a tall, rounded system featuring touch controls and a front-mounted dock, while the iExecutive is a long speaker system featuring a top-mounted dock, a 20W subwoofer for added low-end response, an SD card slot, USB port, and Bluetooth for expanded audio playback options, an alarm clock, a radio with 20 user presets, and a video output. The Kurve is a tubular sound dock offering 20W of total power, a centrally-positioned dock, and an integrated LED with four levels of brightness. Finally, the SB5 is an oval-shaped speaker with a unique front grill pattern, a top-mounted dock, Bluetooth audio capabilities, and 27W of total output. Speakal’s new speakers for the iPod and iPhone are expected to be available later this year; pricing has yet to be announced.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?