Speakeasy Cocktails now universal
Open Air Publishing has released a universal update to its Speakeasy Cocktails app providing a native iPad user interface with Retina Display support. Speakeasy Cocktails is an interactive instruction book designed to inform users on how to mix the perfect drink, complete with video tutorials, graphics, recipes and expert advice from two award-winning bartenders. The app includes over 90 minutes of HD video tutorials featuring Jim Meehan and Joseph Schwartz, founders of New York City’s famed speakeasy revival bars and a unique collection of 200 fully interactive recipes created by 58 professional mixologists from leading cocktail bars in the U.S., Canada, the U.K. and Australia.
Additional features include recommendations for more than 100 spirits, liqueurs, bitters and other ingredients, a buying guide for common mixology tools and equipment, an interactive map of speakeasy-revival cocktail bars, and a history of the speakeasy. In addition to universal iPad support, the new version provides an updated Guided Tour of world speakeasies for 2012 with 17 new cocktail bars across the U.S. and U.K. and three new videos from Joseph Schwartz. Speakeasy Cocktails requires iOS 5.0 or later is available from the App Store for $10.
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- After School app returns to App Store with new safety features
- Report: Apple acquisition used for App Store ‘Explore’ tab
- Apple Maps adds Booking.com and Trip Advisor reviews
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?