SpeakerCraft rolls out speakers for iPad, iPhone, iPod
SpeakerCraft has rolled out its new FloBox and FloBox Mini speakers for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod. Both the FloBox and FloBox Mini feature integrated docks compatible with the iPad, iPhone, and iPod, an FM tuner, AirPlay and DLNA compatibility, and a mini USB port for syncing functionality. The FloBox features two 3.5-inch mid-woofers, two 3/4-inch tweeters, and a 5.25-inch subwoofer, while the FloBox Mini features two three-inch woofers and two 3/4-inch tweeters. No pricing or release date has been announced for the FloBox or FloBox Mini. In addition, SpeakerCraft has announced its Vital 250 amplifier, which also features an iPad, iPhone, and iPod dock, AirPlay compatibility, 50 watt output, auxiliary inputs, a dedicated subwoofer output, a pre-out, a line-out, and a composite video output. The Vital 250 will be available in the fourth quarter and will sell for $699. [via Engadget]
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?