Speck debuts cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Speck Products has introduced its new Fitted and ToughSkin cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch, as well as its CandyShell cases for the iPhone 3G. The Fitted cases are two-piece, snap-together hard shell cases featuring a fabric outer and cutouts for full access to all ports and controls. Initially available in black herringbone with pinstripes, the Fitted cases will sell for $30 each. The ToughSkin rubberized cases feature an all-new treaded texture for added grip, and slightly thicker corners for added protection from bumps and drops. The iPod nano version includes a clear hard shell front for screen protection and a detachable swivel belt clip, while the iPod touch model includes a detachable combination holster and rotating belt-clip. ToughSkin for iPod nano will sell for $30, while the iPod touch version will sell for $35. Finally, the CandyShell for iPhone 3G combines a soft rubberized interior with a shiny hard outer shell, and offers access to all ports and controls, including soft-touch rubberized power and volume button covers. In addition, the CandyShell includes a cleaning cloth and removable screen protector film. Available in black/yellow, dark grey/lime, white/red, and light grey/pink, the CandyShell sells for $35.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 2 to developers
- Toyota currently has ‘no plans’ to adopt CarPlay in the US
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- iWalk Rugged Power Case for iPhone 6
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?
- How do I find and remove only downloaded tracks with iTunes Match?