Speck debuts cases for iPod nano 4G, touch 2G
Speck Products has introduced its new Fitted and ToughSkin cases for the fourth-generation iPod nano and second-generation iPod touch, as well as its CandyShell cases for the iPhone 3G. The Fitted cases are two-piece, snap-together hard shell cases featuring a fabric outer and cutouts for full access to all ports and controls. Initially available in black herringbone with pinstripes, the Fitted cases will sell for $30 each. The ToughSkin rubberized cases feature an all-new treaded texture for added grip, and slightly thicker corners for added protection from bumps and drops. The iPod nano version includes a clear hard shell front for screen protection and a detachable swivel belt clip, while the iPod touch model includes a detachable combination holster and rotating belt-clip. ToughSkin for iPod nano will sell for $30, while the iPod touch version will sell for $35. Finally, the CandyShell for iPhone 3G combines a soft rubberized interior with a shiny hard outer shell, and offers access to all ports and controls, including soft-touch rubberized power and volume button covers. In addition, the CandyShell includes a cleaning cloth and removable screen protector film. Available in black/yellow, dark grey/lime, white/red, and light grey/pink, the CandyShell sells for $35.
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple killed Beats home audio project after acquisition
- Report: Apple in talks to launch virtual network service
- Dr. Dre’s new album coming to iTunes, Apple Music on Friday
- Nokia’s HERE Maps sold to automakers in $3.1B deal
- Report: Apple plans to use Siri to transcribe voicemails
- Leaked photos suggest thicker, Force Touch-equipped iPhones
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Report reveals additional details on Apple and BMW talks
- Report: New Apple TV to debut in September, subscription service to come later
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4.1 beta to developers
- Volkswagen adds CarPlay to 2016 lineup
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX
- Zivix Jamstik+ MIDI Guitar Controller
- Ulak Lumenair for iPhone 6
- Apple iPod touch (Sixth-Generation)
- Ventev Powercell 3015c and Powercell 6000+
- Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones
- IK Multimedia iRig Mic Studio
- iClever Apple Watch Charging Stand
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?