Speck Hand Skin designed for jogging with your iPod | iLounge News

Speck Hand Skin designed for jogging with your iPod

imageSpeck Products has introduced the Hand Skin, a new iPod case that was designed to help you keep a grip on your iPod while running, walking or doing other activities. The rubberized case features an adjustable and removable hand strap that “fits comfortably yet snug, so your iPod won’t slip or fall—even if you lose your grip.” It also offers removable screen and Click Wheel protectors, and fits all 4G iPods models (including iPod photos). The Hand Skin case is available in black/grey and blue/grey for $34.94.

« Mix: iPod heist, PodBrix, Wrigley’s, Earbud girl

Apple announces iPod recycling program »

Comments

Yes, but can iGuy use it while he’s jogging around your dining room tabletop? I thought so…

Posted by FahrenheiPod 451 on June 3, 2005 at 5:27 PM (PDT)

Would this make you iPod harder to steal?  How’s someone going to steal it if it’s strapped to your hand?

Wait… iGuy jogs?

Posted by matt928347 in California on June 3, 2005 at 5:51 PM (PDT)

Some things are just not meant to be used while jogging, and a 20+ GB iPod is one of them.  I will stick to my shuffle for working out.  I guess you could use it as weight resistance when running or something.

tcoop25

Posted by tcoop25 on June 3, 2005 at 8:00 PM (PDT)

tcoop25:  you can use it as a counterweight to the iBoom that you’re carrying in your other hand while jogging .  .  .  .

Posted by runningman on June 4, 2005 at 11:18 AM (PDT)

Hard Drive and constant motion. Not the best of combinations. I’ve taken my 20GB 4G out with me for a run only once and I had to send it back because the drive went ####.

Posted by spikeuk76 in Devon, UK on June 5, 2005 at 3:18 AM (PDT)

My 2G used to crash when I ran. But that was system 1.2, maybe the newer iPods can take jogging?

Posted by minty on June 5, 2005 at 7:52 PM (PDT)