Speck outs Fitted cases for iPod touch 2G, nano 4G
Speck Products has revealed further details of its new Fitted hard shell cases for the second-generation iPod touch and fourth-generation iPod nano. Similar in design to the company’s Fitted cases for iPhone 3G and originally announced in January, the two-piece, snap-together cases feature either a fabric- or vinyl-wrapped outer finish and cutouts for full access to all ports and controls. The iPod nano 4G models also feature a clear hard shell front with a Click Wheel opening.
Both models will be available in two separate lines—the vinyl-wrapped Fitted Totally collection and the Fitted Haberdashery collection. The Fitted Totally collection will be available at Toys “R” Us stores and will come in aqua and purple for the iPod nano 4G and white/pink, black/grey and purple for the iPod touch 2G, while the fabric-based Haberdashery collection will be available in black pinstripe, tan houndstooth, and black and white plaid, at both Target stores and Speck’s website. All Fitted cases for the iPod touch 2G and iPod nano 4G will be available in April and will sell for $30.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?