Speck outs Fitted cases for iPod touch 2G, nano 4G
Speck Products has revealed further details of its new Fitted hard shell cases for the second-generation iPod touch and fourth-generation iPod nano. Similar in design to the company’s Fitted cases for iPhone 3G and originally announced in January, the two-piece, snap-together cases feature either a fabric- or vinyl-wrapped outer finish and cutouts for full access to all ports and controls. The iPod nano 4G models also feature a clear hard shell front with a Click Wheel opening.
Both models will be available in two separate lines—the vinyl-wrapped Fitted Totally collection and the Fitted Haberdashery collection. The Fitted Totally collection will be available at Toys “R” Us stores and will come in aqua and purple for the iPod nano 4G and white/pink, black/grey and purple for the iPod touch 2G, while the fabric-based Haberdashery collection will be available in black pinstripe, tan houndstooth, and black and white plaid, at both Target stores and Speck’s website. All Fitted cases for the iPod touch 2G and iPod nano 4G will be available in April and will sell for $30.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- Apple reportedly hires four more producers from BBC Radio 1
- Limited Apple Watch supplies due to faulty taptic engine?
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- Problem with iPad app grounds American Airlines flights
- Users with arm tattoos report problems with Apple Watch sensors
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?