Speck rolls out new iPod nano accessory lineup
Speck Products tomorrow will announce nine new iPod nano accessories in a variety of colors, textures and shapes. The company said that the nano products will begin shipping next month.
Speck’s new collection of unique nano gear includes:
Nano Grass FunSkin ($34.95; right) - This new case provides “fun as well as functional protection” with its green grass-themed design, screen protector and belt clip.
Nano Connect and Protect ($34.95) - Includes SkinTight Skin, holster, caribeener clip, lanyard and wrist strap. Available in clear only.
Nano See-Thru Three-Pack ($29.95) -Three translucent hard cases for the nano. Set includes a pink, blue and clear case.
Nano Cloud FunSkin ($34.95; left) - The white case was designed to look like a “fluffy cloud” and features both a screen protector and belt clip.
Nano Armband ($29.95 for Armband; $34.95 for Armband and Skin) - Features a soft comfort fit adjustable strap and earphone cord clips. Available in clear only with black strap.
Nano iGuy ($34.95) - A smaller version of Speck’s bendable, posable friend for the iPod and iPod mini.
Nano ToughSkin ($34.95; lower right) - Available in clear or black, the case provides “rugged protection and style.” The case features an aggressive design, screen protector and belt clip.
Nano SkinTight ($19.95 each; three-pack also includes pink, $29.95) - A form-fitting skin with two-part design that covers nano and includes cap for easy synching. Available in clear or black.
Nano SkinTight Deluxe ($24.95 each; two-pack $34.95) - Same as above, but with a screen protector and Deluxe Swivel Holster, which works as a belt clip. Also available in clear or black.
- Urbanears launches new lineup of Wi-Fi Connected Speakers
- Fabricate announces Nearbuds for AirPods
- Delayed BeatsX headphones to hit stores Feb. 10
- Apple releases firmware 3.5.1 update for AirPods
- Spigen AirPods Stand coming in mid-February
- New Griffin Home lineup includes app-enabled Connected Mirror, Coffee Maker, Toaster
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Apple Music to supply content to Musical.ly
- Apple now withholding royalty payments to Qualcomm as dispute escalates
- New Puff Daddy Documentary will be another Apple Music exclusive
- Apple releases fifth beta of iOS 10.3.2
- Report: Apple’s Jimmy Iovine still has ambitious video plans for Apple Music
- Apple executive talks using AI to boost human memory
- Apple rolling out ‘Today at Apple’ educational courses starting in May
- Smart home device maker iDevices acquired by Hubbell
- Apple delays ‘Carpool Karaoke’ release to ‘later this year’
- Dutch court rules Apple can’t replace broken iPads with refurbished models
- FABRIQ AirPlay and Bluetooth Alexa-Enabled Speaker
- Advanced Evo X & M4
- Advanced Mezger aptX Bluetooth Receiver
- iDevices Wall Switch
- iDevices Wall Outlet
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartSocket for Apple HomeKit
- Sony MDR-1000X Wireless Noise-Canceling Headphones
- FiiO i1 Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Adapter
- Blue Ella Headphones
- Apple iPad (Fifth-Generation)
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10