Speck rolls out new iPod nano accessory lineup
Speck Products tomorrow will announce nine new iPod nano accessories in a variety of colors, textures and shapes. The company said that the nano products will begin shipping next month.
Speck’s new collection of unique nano gear includes:
Nano Grass FunSkin ($34.95; right) - This new case provides “fun as well as functional protection” with its green grass-themed design, screen protector and belt clip.
Nano Connect and Protect ($34.95) - Includes SkinTight Skin, holster, caribeener clip, lanyard and wrist strap. Available in clear only.
Nano See-Thru Three-Pack ($29.95) -Three translucent hard cases for the nano. Set includes a pink, blue and clear case.
Nano Cloud FunSkin ($34.95; left) - The white case was designed to look like a “fluffy cloud” and features both a screen protector and belt clip.
Nano Armband ($29.95 for Armband; $34.95 for Armband and Skin) - Features a soft comfort fit adjustable strap and earphone cord clips. Available in clear only with black strap.
Nano iGuy ($34.95) - A smaller version of Speck’s bendable, posable friend for the iPod and iPod mini.
Nano ToughSkin ($34.95; lower right) - Available in clear or black, the case provides “rugged protection and style.” The case features an aggressive design, screen protector and belt clip.
Nano SkinTight ($19.95 each; three-pack also includes pink, $29.95) - A form-fitting skin with two-part design that covers nano and includes cap for easy synching. Available in clear or black.
Nano SkinTight Deluxe ($24.95 each; two-pack $34.95) - Same as above, but with a screen protector and Deluxe Swivel Holster, which works as a belt clip. Also available in clear or black.
- Nest Protect alarm returning to stores with lower price
- Samsonite acquires Speck Products for $85 million
- Beats introduces new Solo2 headphones
- Apple confirms Beats Electronics acquisition for $3 billion
- Blog spotlights risks in cheap, counterfeit iPad chargers
- Gibson buys Philips’ Apple accessory brand, Woox Innovations
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Notes from Apple’s Q3 2014 earnings call
- Apple Q3 2014: 35.2M iPhones, 13.3M iPads, 2.9M iPods, $37.4B revenue
- Simpsons World, FXNOW coming to Apple TV?
- WSJ: Apple asking suppliers to make 70-80M new iPhones this year
- Apple ‘iTime’ patent includes wristband sensors
- Tips app debuts in iOS 8 beta 4
- iTunes 12 makes its first appearance with iOS-style design
- Apple releases fourth beta of iOS 8
- Forensic scientist notes iOS ‘back doors’
- Eighth annual iTunes Festival announced
- Incipio offGRID Smart Bluetooth Low Energy-Enabled Portable 6000mAh Backup Battery
- Divoom Voombox Travel Rugged Portable Wireless Speaker
- Logitech protection+ for iPhone 5/5s and +trip
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless
- Incipio Steno Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Gumdrop Cases FoamTech Case for iPad Air
- Ztylus Camera Case + RV-2 Revolver Lens for iPhone 5/5s
- JBL Synchros Reflect In-Ear Sport Headphones
- JBL Synchros E50BT Over-Ear Headphones
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads