Speck rolls out new iPod nano accessory lineup
Published: Tuesday, September 13, 2005
News Categories: iPod Accessories
Speck Products tomorrow will announce nine new iPod nano accessories in a variety of colors, textures and shapes. The company said that the nano products will begin shipping next month.
Speck’s new collection of unique nano gear includes:
Nano Grass FunSkin ($34.95; right) - This new case provides “fun as well as functional protection” with its green grass-themed design, screen protector and belt clip.
Nano Connect and Protect ($34.95) - Includes SkinTight Skin, holster, caribeener clip, lanyard and wrist strap. Available in clear only.
Nano See-Thru Three-Pack ($29.95) -Three translucent hard cases for the nano. Set includes a pink, blue and clear case.
Nano Cloud FunSkin ($34.95; left) - The white case was designed to look like a “fluffy cloud” and features both a screen protector and belt clip.
Nano Armband ($29.95 for Armband; $34.95 for Armband and Skin) - Features a soft comfort fit adjustable strap and earphone cord clips. Available in clear only with black strap.
Nano iGuy ($34.95) - A smaller version of Speck’s bendable, posable friend for the iPod and iPod mini.
Nano ToughSkin ($34.95; lower right) - Available in clear or black, the case provides “rugged protection and style.” The case features an aggressive design, screen protector and belt clip.
Nano SkinTight ($19.95 each; three-pack also includes pink, $29.95) - A form-fitting skin with two-part design that covers nano and includes cap for easy synching. Available in clear or black.
Nano SkinTight Deluxe ($24.95 each; two-pack $34.95) - Same as above, but with a screen protector and Deluxe Swivel Holster, which works as a belt clip. Also available in clear or black.
- OtterBox acquires LifeProof
- Moshi debuts aluminum USB Cable with Lightning Connector
- Jays debuts a-Jays Five earphones
- Geneva debuts Model S Wireless, phases out Model S
- Shure debuts SE846 Quad Driver Earphones
- Klipsch releases KMC 3 Bluetooth speaker
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- OtterBox acquires LifeProof
- LifeProof debuts Frē case for iPad mini
- Logitech debuts Wired Keyboard for iPad
- New Apple online store design alters focus, hides deals
- Apps: ABC Aquarium, Disney Jr. Appisodes, Pinterest 2.4 + Pocket Informant Pro 3.0
- Report: iOS 7 could see Flickr, Vimeo integration
- Apple CEO Cook testifies on taxes, faces Senate critics
- Google Play Music All Access to get iOS app support?
- Senate subcommittee accuses Apple of tax avoidance
- AT&T: All video chat apps will work over cellular in 2013
- HMDX Jam Plus Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband
- Cambridge Audio Minx Air 100 + 200 Bluetooth + AirPlay Wireless Speakers
- Mophie Juice Pack Plus for iPhone 5
- Ultimate Ears UE Boom
- Trü Protection Trü-Fit Anti-Glare Film Set
- New Trent iCarrier IMP120D Dual USB Power Pack
- BlueFlame 2M Charge and Sync Cable with Lightning Connector
- HMDX Jam Party Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Speaker
- Logitech Harmony Ultimate Universal Remote Control
- Inability to use Find My Friends without a passcode
- Calendar info disappears after iCloud restore
- Remove old iCloud backup after restoring to a new iPhone
- Setting up a ringtone in iTunes
- Using a Wi-Fi hard drive with an iPad
- Backing up and restoring an iPod classic
- Can’t restore iPod touch without passcode
- Retaining older versions of Apps during an iOS Restore
- Can’t eject iPod nano without closing Firefox
- Can’t change iTunes Apple ID to iCloud e-mail address