Speck unveils six new 5G iPod cases
Speck Products today announced six new cases as part of its accessory lineup for the recently introduced fifth-generation iPod. The company said the cases, which are similar to Speck’s new iPod nano cases, have been “streamlined and tailored towards iPods with video capabilities.” Speck said the cases will begin shipping in mid to late November.
The SkinTight rubberized skins come in a 3-pack (black, white and blue) for $29.95. Made of shock-absorbing Kraton, the skins are available for both the 30GB and 60GB iPod and feature screen protectors.
These hard plastic cases offer a “seductive look” for your iPod and are available in three translucent colors (clear, black and red). They’re priced at $29.95 for a 3-pack.
The ToughSkin ruggedized iPod case features aggressive design and protection. Available in clear or black for $34.95, the ToughSkin includes a belt clip and screen protector.
The SkinTight armband combines a “stylish, sporty look” with a soft comfort fit adjustable strap and earphone cord clips. The armband includes a SkinTight skin with screen protector. It sells for $34.95.
iPod Cloud FunSkin
This “fluffy cloud of protection and fun” fits both 30GB and 60GB iPods, and features a screen protector and removable belt clip. It’s priced at $34.95.
iPod Grass FunSkin
Speck’s other unique case has a green grass-themed design, screen protector and belt clip. The case fits both 30GB and 60GB iPods, and is also available in black. It sells for $34.95.
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Jawbone not leaving wearables business, CEO says
- Apple adds Accessibility section to its online store
- Bowers & Wilkins acquired by EVA Automation
- Invoxia adds Amazon Alexa to Triby
- Logitech acquires Jaybird
- Walgreens adds digital coupons to Apple Pay
- China orders Apple and others to monitor, report on app users
- South Korea regulators investigating Apple
- Apple Q3 earnings call set for July 26
- Apple’s UK tax bill under scrutiny
- Apple lays out ‘differential privacy’ plan for data collection
- Report: New iPhone’s space gray to be ‘much darker color’
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Apple confirms iOS 10 kernel was left open to improve performance
- Apple leaves iOS 10 kernel open to scrutiny
- Philips Hue White Ambience Starter Kit
- Naim Audio Mu-so Qb Speaker
- Phiaton BT 460 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Jaybird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Flex Arc Wireless Earbuds + Speakers
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app