Speck unveils six new 5G iPod cases
Speck Products today announced six new cases as part of its accessory lineup for the recently introduced fifth-generation iPod. The company said the cases, which are similar to Speck’s new iPod nano cases, have been “streamlined and tailored towards iPods with video capabilities.” Speck said the cases will begin shipping in mid to late November.
The SkinTight rubberized skins come in a 3-pack (black, white and blue) for $29.95. Made of shock-absorbing Kraton, the skins are available for both the 30GB and 60GB iPod and feature screen protectors.
These hard plastic cases offer a “seductive look” for your iPod and are available in three translucent colors (clear, black and red). They’re priced at $29.95 for a 3-pack.
The ToughSkin ruggedized iPod case features aggressive design and protection. Available in clear or black for $34.95, the ToughSkin includes a belt clip and screen protector.
The SkinTight armband combines a “stylish, sporty look” with a soft comfort fit adjustable strap and earphone cord clips. The armband includes a SkinTight skin with screen protector. It sells for $34.95.
iPod Cloud FunSkin
This “fluffy cloud of protection and fun” fits both 30GB and 60GB iPods, and features a screen protector and removable belt clip. It’s priced at $34.95.
iPod Grass FunSkin
Speck’s other unique case has a green grass-themed design, screen protector and belt clip. The case fits both 30GB and 60GB iPods, and is also available in black. It sells for $34.95.
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Apple now selling SIM-free iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- AT&T opens up Wi-Fi calling for iPhone
- Battery impact of Samsung vs TSMC A9 chips overestimated? (Update: Apple response)
- Apple TV, iPad Pro to be sold online in late October, in stores early November?
- iBooks adds exclusive enhanced editions of Harry Potter series
- Report: Barclays to launch Apple Pay support in the UK early next year
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Antitrust monitor: Apple is ‘its own worst enemy’
- Report: Apple holding $181.1 billion in offshore tax havens
- Apple releases fourth iOS 9.1 beta, third tvOS beta to developers
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Bluetooth Speaker
- Parrot Airborne Night and Airborne Cargo Drones
- Griffin Survivor Journey and Survivor Summit for iPhone 6/6s
- Parrot Jumping Night and Jumping Race Drones
- Trident Case Aegis Pro Case for iPhone 6/6s
- Scosche boomBOTTLE+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Just Mobile Quattro Folio for iPhone 6s
- X-Doria Defense Lux for iPhone 6s/6
- Spigen Perfect Armor for iPhone 6s, Slim/Tough Armor for iPhone 6s Plus
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?