SRS Labs brings iWOW audio enhancement to iPod, PCs
SRS Labs has introduced two new audio solutions, one for the iPod and one for Mac and PC. The SRS iWOW adaptor for iPod is a dock-connecting audio adaptor that attaches to the iPod and utilizes patented SRS audio solutions to provide enhanced depth and clarity. According to the company, the adaptor provides “immersive 3D audio, ultra-clear definition, and deep, rich bass,” and will work with all iPods featuring a 30 pin connector. The iWOW adaptor for iPod will be available in November and will sell for $100.
The successor to one of the top iTunes 3rd party software downloads of 2007 (according to Apple.com), the new version of SRS’ iWOW plug-in for Mac and PC provides full, 3D audio over any headphones, desktop, laptop or monitor speakers, delivering immersive surround sound. In addition, it features an all new user interface, with the ability to personalize acoustic preferences with an array of music and video presets, like rock, classical, jazz, blues, country and more. SRS Labs’ iWOW software package for Mac and PC will be available in October and will sell for $80.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?