SRS Labs launches MyTunes Pro
SRS Labs has released MyTunes Pro, an advanced audio enhancing music player app for the iOS platform. Expanding the feature set of the original MyTunes music player released last year for the iPhone and iPod touch, MyTunes Pro add an array of new features to provide users with advanced control of how their music library sounds. The MyTunes Pro apps, available separately for the iPad and the iPhone/iPod touch, are focused on redefining the expectations and capabilities around listening to both lossless and compressed digital music; the apps are full-featured music players that provide advanced SRS audio processing techniques along with unique features to allow users to customize their listening experience to match their mood or activities.
MyTunes Pro audio enhancement features include SRS WOW HD processing to restore natural tonality and spatial characteristics of recorded audio, SRS bass sculpting technology to provide deeper bass from headphones and speakers and a full adjustable 10-band EQ. The app also provides a set of EQ presets and listening device presets with custom tailored tunings to deliver the best results via specific headphones or speakers. Additional features include volume normalization, speed control for podcasts and audiobooks, DJ-style transitions and support for Airplay and iTunes Match. Special Party and Workout modes allow users to build specially organized playlists adjusted to fit a party or workout style and the app also provides a special driving mode with an optimized GUI for in-car use. MyTunes Pro HD and MyTunes Pro are both available as free downloads from the App Store. The player, DJ transitions, and custom album art features are included in the free version; advanced features such as WOWHD, normalize, the EQ, and driving mode can be used on a trial basis for a limited amount of time each with an in-app purchase available for $7 (iPhone/iPod touch) or $10 (iPad) to unlock the full feature set.
- AG Drive, Delectable Wines, Google Maps + more
- Dropbox, Google Play Music, Microsoft Office Apps, Microsoft Outlook, NBC + more
- Apps: ESPN, Nike+ Fuel, Pinterest, Starbucks + Twitter
- Apple cracks down on gun and violence imagery in App Store screenshots
- Apple readmits marijuana-related app to App Store
- Microsoft Outlook, Timeline, Mean Girls: The Game + more
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?