SRS Labs launches MyTunes Pro
SRS Labs has released MyTunes Pro, an advanced audio enhancing music player app for the iOS platform. Expanding the feature set of the original MyTunes music player released last year for the iPhone and iPod touch, MyTunes Pro add an array of new features to provide users with advanced control of how their music library sounds. The MyTunes Pro apps, available separately for the iPad and the iPhone/iPod touch, are focused on redefining the expectations and capabilities around listening to both lossless and compressed digital music; the apps are full-featured music players that provide advanced SRS audio processing techniques along with unique features to allow users to customize their listening experience to match their mood or activities.
MyTunes Pro audio enhancement features include SRS WOW HD processing to restore natural tonality and spatial characteristics of recorded audio, SRS bass sculpting technology to provide deeper bass from headphones and speakers and a full adjustable 10-band EQ. The app also provides a set of EQ presets and listening device presets with custom tailored tunings to deliver the best results via specific headphones or speakers. Additional features include volume normalization, speed control for podcasts and audiobooks, DJ-style transitions and support for Airplay and iTunes Match. Special Party and Workout modes allow users to build specially organized playlists adjusted to fit a party or workout style and the app also provides a special driving mode with an optimized GUI for in-car use. MyTunes Pro HD and MyTunes Pro are both available as free downloads from the App Store. The player, DJ transitions, and custom album art features are included in the free version; advanced features such as WOWHD, normalize, the EQ, and driving mode can be used on a trial basis for a limited amount of time each with an in-app purchase available for $7 (iPhone/iPod touch) or $10 (iPad) to unlock the full feature set.
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- Asphalt 8: Airborne 1.8, Calcbot 2.0, Gmail 4.0, Real Steel Champions, SimCity BuildIt Tokyo Town
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iBattz Refuel Invictus for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?