SRS Labs launches MyTunes Pro
SRS Labs has released MyTunes Pro, an advanced audio enhancing music player app for the iOS platform. Expanding the feature set of the original MyTunes music player released last year for the iPhone and iPod touch, MyTunes Pro add an array of new features to provide users with advanced control of how their music library sounds. The MyTunes Pro apps, available separately for the iPad and the iPhone/iPod touch, are focused on redefining the expectations and capabilities around listening to both lossless and compressed digital music; the apps are full-featured music players that provide advanced SRS audio processing techniques along with unique features to allow users to customize their listening experience to match their mood or activities.
MyTunes Pro audio enhancement features include SRS WOW HD processing to restore natural tonality and spatial characteristics of recorded audio, SRS bass sculpting technology to provide deeper bass from headphones and speakers and a full adjustable 10-band EQ. The app also provides a set of EQ presets and listening device presets with custom tailored tunings to deliver the best results via specific headphones or speakers. Additional features include volume normalization, speed control for podcasts and audiobooks, DJ-style transitions and support for Airplay and iTunes Match. Special Party and Workout modes allow users to build specially organized playlists adjusted to fit a party or workout style and the app also provides a special driving mode with an optimized GUI for in-car use. MyTunes Pro HD and MyTunes Pro are both available as free downloads from the App Store. The player, DJ transitions, and custom album art features are included in the free version; advanced features such as WOWHD, normalize, the EQ, and driving mode can be used on a trial basis for a limited amount of time each with an in-app purchase available for $7 (iPhone/iPod touch) or $10 (iPad) to unlock the full feature set.
- Apple adds transit directions for Boston, Sydney
- Apple rolls out app thinning in iOS 9.0.2
- Adobe releases Photoshop Fix, Capture CC apps for iOS
- New Philips Hue Bridge supports HomeKit, Siri
- 80 Days, Microgee, Tweetbot 4, Burstio, Evernote, Google Photos
- Apple pulls app that documented US drone strikes
- AT&T opens up Wi-Fi calling for iPhone
- Battery impact of Samsung vs TSMC A9 chips overestimated? (Update: Apple response)
- Apple TV, iPad Pro to be sold online in late October, in stores early November?
- iBooks adds exclusive enhanced editions of Harry Potter series
- Report: Barclays to launch Apple Pay support in the UK early next year
- Apple reveals Beats Pill+ speaker
- Antitrust monitor: Apple is ‘its own worst enemy’
- Report: Apple holding $181.1 billion in offshore tax havens
- Apple releases fourth iOS 9.1 beta, third tvOS beta to developers
- Apple taking reservations for new iPhones in six European countries
- Griffin Survivor Journey and Survivor Summit for iPhone 6/6s
- Parrot Jumping Night and Jumping Race Drones
- Trident Case Aegis Pro Case for iPhone 6/6s
- Scosche boomBOTTLE+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Just Mobile Quattro Folio for iPhone 6s
- X-Doria Defense Lux for iPhone 6s/6
- Spigen Perfect Armor for iPhone 6s, Slim/Tough Armor for iPhone 6s Plus
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Speck CandyShell Clear and CandyShell Inked Jonathan Adler for iPhone 6/6s
- BenQ treVolo Bluetooth Portable Electrostatic Speaker
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?