Stem Innovation launches with TimeCommand Alarm Clock
Stem Innovation has introduced its new TimeCommand audio alarm dock for the iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. Stem Innovation is a new company focused on creating iOS accessory products, founded by former XtremeMac CEO Gary Bart. “Exciting opportunities now exist for forward-thinking manufacturers to deliver compelling solutions driven by mobile devices,” said Bart. “Stem’s mission is to enable users to connect their mobile products to their personal environment using the power of apps.”
The TimeCommand, its first iOS-focused product, is a circular alarm clock featuring a top-mounted dock, Stem:Sonic iQ digital signal processing for improved sound quality, a battery-backup to ensure alarm operation even when the power has failed, Nap/Snooze/Sleep controls, a unique curved LED display, a novel power supply that allows for the attachment and control of a bedside lamp, and compatibility with the company’s free Stem:Connect app. The app enables additional features such as dimming for incandescent bulbs, Wake-by-Light, which can automatically switch the lamp off when you go to sleep or on when an alarm sounds, a 10-band graphic equalizer, bass enhancer, and Internet radio playback. Stem Innovation’s TimeCommand audio alarm dock is available now from Apple retail stores and is priced at $100.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- TwelveSouth releases BookBook for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?