Stem Innovation launches with TimeCommand Alarm Clock
Stem Innovation has introduced its new TimeCommand audio alarm dock for the iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad. Stem Innovation is a new company focused on creating iOS accessory products, founded by former XtremeMac CEO Gary Bart. “Exciting opportunities now exist for forward-thinking manufacturers to deliver compelling solutions driven by mobile devices,” said Bart. “Stem’s mission is to enable users to connect their mobile products to their personal environment using the power of apps.”
The TimeCommand, its first iOS-focused product, is a circular alarm clock featuring a top-mounted dock, Stem:Sonic iQ digital signal processing for improved sound quality, a battery-backup to ensure alarm operation even when the power has failed, Nap/Snooze/Sleep controls, a unique curved LED display, a novel power supply that allows for the attachment and control of a bedside lamp, and compatibility with the company’s free Stem:Connect app. The app enables additional features such as dimming for incandescent bulbs, Wake-by-Light, which can automatically switch the lamp off when you go to sleep or on when an alarm sounds, a 10-band graphic equalizer, bass enhancer, and Internet radio playback. Stem Innovation’s TimeCommand audio alarm dock is available now from Apple retail stores and is priced at $100.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- iFixit posts Apple Watch teardown
- Apple posts Apple Watch User Guide
- Apple planning to release new iPod touch later this year?
- Nokia shopping around its Maps division, courting Apple
- Apple Watch pre-orders arriving tomorrow, Apple posts more Guided Tours
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- Security flaw leaves about 1,500 iOS apps vulnerable to attack
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?