Steve Jobs poll ends, Fall 2011 lineup poll begins
Published: Tuesday, October 4, 2011
News Categories: Site News
With over 1,300 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“How do you think Apple will do now that Steve Jobs has resigned?”—has ended. Readers could say that they expected it to continue as it has, continue to make great products but fall behind schedule, become more susceptible to bad ideas, or have issues with both products and timing, with a separate option for those that don’t have an opinion.
A majority of readers—61 percent—said they think Apple will continue as it has, producing great products in a timely fashion. 15 percent said they think it will be become more susceptible to bad ideas, followed by 12 percent that thought it would continue to do well on the product side but might fall behind schedule, and seven percent that thought it would have issues with both products and timing. Another five percent of readers didn’t have an opinion. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on Apple’s new Fall 2011 lineup of iPhones and iPods. We’d like to know if you were planning to buy a new iPhone or iPod, and if so, did Apple’s announcements change your mind? Our new poll—“What’s your reaction to Apple’s Fall 2011 iPhone + iPod lineup?”—lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, last chance for giveaways
- Happy Thanksgiving 2013 from iLounge!
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, giveaway update
- iPad Air poll ends, New iPad models poll begins
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, giveaway reminder
- iLounge’s Retina iPad mini review details color issue, battery boost
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apps: Assassin’s Creed Pirates, Doctor Who: Legacy, Double Dragon Trilogy + Foursquare 7.0
- Apple patent reveals ‘smart dock’ for Siri use
- Bluetooth 4.1 announced as free update for 4.0 devices
- Apple and China Mobile make iPhone deal?
- Startup uses iBeacon to allow Newsstand publication access
- Honda announces iPhone-powered car touchscreen
- Report: Apple may launch two 12.9-inch iPads
- Apps: Jetpack Joyride 1.6, The Lonely Beast 123, LoryStripes + Shazam 7.2
- Mophie debuts Powerstation XL battery pack
- China Mobile subsidiary briefly takes iPhone preorders
- Wren V5BT Bluetooth Wireless Speaker
- Incipio offGRID Pro Battery Case for iPhone 5
- Belkin WeMo Insight Switch
- STM Studio for iPad Air
- Urban Armor Gear Composite Case for iPad Air
- Belkin LEGO Builder Case for iPad mini
- Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- Incipio Atlas ID for iPhone 5s
- JBL Spark Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Speaker
- IK Multimedia iRig KEYS PRO
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone
- Custom ringtones assignments don’t sync to iCloud
- Resuming incomplete iCloud backups
- Adding multiple photos to a Shared Photo Stream
- Quality of videos sent via Messages
- Text messages being delivered to wrong iPhone
- Problems logging in to iTunes Store
- Receiving FaceTime calls on multiple devices
- iOS 7: Incorrect display of Company-only contacts