Steve Jobs poll ends, Fall 2011 lineup poll begins
With over 1,300 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“How do you think Apple will do now that Steve Jobs has resigned?”—has ended. Readers could say that they expected it to continue as it has, continue to make great products but fall behind schedule, become more susceptible to bad ideas, or have issues with both products and timing, with a separate option for those that don’t have an opinion.
A majority of readers—61 percent—said they think Apple will continue as it has, producing great products in a timely fashion. 15 percent said they think it will be become more susceptible to bad ideas, followed by 12 percent that thought it would continue to do well on the product side but might fall behind schedule, and seven percent that thought it would have issues with both products and timing. Another five percent of readers didn’t have an opinion. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on Apple’s new Fall 2011 lineup of iPhones and iPods. We’d like to know if you were planning to buy a new iPhone or iPod, and if so, did Apple’s announcements change your mind? Our new poll—“What’s your reaction to Apple’s Fall 2011 iPhone + iPod lineup?”—lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Apple confirms iOS 10 kernel was left open to improve performance
- Apple leaves iOS 10 kernel open to scrutiny
- Judge throws out ‘Error 53’ lawsuit against Apple
- Chinese company in iPhone patent fight is all but defunct
- Apple adds nine more apps to universal search in Apple TV
- WSJ: iPhone to see modest changes this year, eliminate headphone jack
- China tightening restrictions on mobile games starting next month
- Supreme Court patent ruling bodes well for future Apple cases
- Apple to pay $400M to consumers over e-book price fixing case
- Zagg Slim Book for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Element Case Ronin for iPhone 6/6s
- JBL Clip 2 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- Catalyst Case for iPad mini 4
- Jaybird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Zagg Flex Arc Wireless Earbuds + Speakers
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7NC SonicPro Headphones with Active Noise Cancellation
- Twelve South BookBook for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Spigen Rugged Armor, Style Armor + Wallet S for iPhone SE
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app