Steve Jobs poll ends, Fall 2011 lineup poll begins
With over 1,300 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“How do you think Apple will do now that Steve Jobs has resigned?”—has ended. Readers could say that they expected it to continue as it has, continue to make great products but fall behind schedule, become more susceptible to bad ideas, or have issues with both products and timing, with a separate option for those that don’t have an opinion.
A majority of readers—61 percent—said they think Apple will continue as it has, producing great products in a timely fashion. 15 percent said they think it will be become more susceptible to bad ideas, followed by 12 percent that thought it would continue to do well on the product side but might fall behind schedule, and seven percent that thought it would have issues with both products and timing. Another five percent of readers didn’t have an opinion. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on Apple’s new Fall 2011 lineup of iPhones and iPods. We’d like to know if you were planning to buy a new iPhone or iPod, and if so, did Apple’s announcements change your mind? Our new poll—“What’s your reaction to Apple’s Fall 2011 iPhone + iPod lineup?”—lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- Video purports to show official Lightning to 3.5mm headphone adapter
- New iPhone pre-orders to start Sept. 9?
- Apple has sold one billion iPhones
- Parkopedia to provide detailed parking information for Apple Maps [Updated]
- Microsoft releases Pix camera app for iPhone
- Adobe launches new Lightroom viewer for Apple TV
- Australian banks team up to push for other mobile payment apps on iPhone
- Report: iPhone 7 may feature 3D Touch home button
- Apple turning ‘Carpool Karaoke’ into an Apple Music exclusive
- Notes from Apple’s Q3 2016 earnings call
- Moe Bull Stand for iPad Air 2 + 9.7” iPad Pro
- Netatmo Tags for Welcome Smart Home Camera
- iDevices Socket HomeKit-enabled Light Adapter
- Koogeek Wi-Fi SmartPlug for Apple HomeKit
- Marbotic Smart Letters for iPad
- Ecoxgear Sol Jam Bluetooth Speaker
- Gumdrop Cases DropTech Case + Hand Strap for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Braven BRV-1M Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-Blade Bluetooth Speaker
- Invoxia Voice Bridge
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app