Steve Jobs poll ends, Fall 2011 lineup poll begins
With over 1,300 votes from iLounge readers, our latest poll—“How do you think Apple will do now that Steve Jobs has resigned?”—has ended. Readers could say that they expected it to continue as it has, continue to make great products but fall behind schedule, become more susceptible to bad ideas, or have issues with both products and timing, with a separate option for those that don’t have an opinion.
A majority of readers—61 percent—said they think Apple will continue as it has, producing great products in a timely fashion. 15 percent said they think it will be become more susceptible to bad ideas, followed by 12 percent that thought it would continue to do well on the product side but might fall behind schedule, and seven percent that thought it would have issues with both products and timing. Another five percent of readers didn’t have an opinion. Thanks for all your votes!
Our new poll focuses on Apple’s new Fall 2011 lineup of iPhones and iPods. We’d like to know if you were planning to buy a new iPhone or iPod, and if so, did Apple’s announcements change your mind? Our new poll—“What’s your reaction to Apple’s Fall 2011 iPhone + iPod lineup?”—lets you answer that question. As always, you can find the iLounge Poll in the left hand column of the main iLounge.com homepage. Cast your vote today!
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Happy Easter weekend from iLounge!
- Follow our live coverage of today’s Apple event
- Happy Presidents’ Day from iLounge
- Happy New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day from iLounge!
- Cool tips for that new iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Apple TV you found under the tree
- Apple’s new ‘Echo rival’ may feature a camera
- Apple ‘working rapidly’ to extend Apple Pay to more countries
- Report: Apple’s Siri-based Amazon Echo competitor will be a new Apple TV
- Report: Apple SVP Eddy Cue proposed bid to buy Time Warner
- Beta testing for Pokémon GO begins in the U.S.
- Apple’s plan to open stores in India hits a snag (Update: India’s finance minister ratifies ruling)
- Apple looking into charging stations for electric cars
- Apple hires hint at improvements in encryption, health monitoring
- Hyundai adds CarPlay support to more vehicles
- Plaintiffs file new motion to keep ‘Error 53’ Touch ID lawsuit alive
- OtterBox Symmetry Series Hybrid Case for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Logitech Logi BASE Charging Stand for iPad Pro
- Twelve South TimePorter for Apple Watch
- August Doorbell Cam
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Incipio Stashback for iPhone 6/6s
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)