StudioTrack adds GuitarTone Amps and Effects
Sonoma Wire Works has released an update to StudioTrack adding a new set of GuitarTone amps and effects, an integrated tuner and a control panel for the GuitarJack hardware accessory. StudioTrack is a multitrack recording app for the iPad that features eight tracks with independent bounce, pan and effects settings on every track as well as a metronome, latency compensation, input monitoring and integration with other audio apps for transferring to desktop recording software. Version 1.5 adds a set of GuitarTone amps and effects featuring interpretations of essential vintage and custom amps and pedals; the app includes three free amps (‘60 Slant, Custom and Tweed Blues) and three free effects (UltraPhase, Drive+ and Va-Room) with additional tones available via in-app purchase for $10 per 12-pack. Additional GuitarTone amps and effects are also available with Sonoma’s GuitarJack audio hardware interface connected; the new version also adds a GuitarJack control panel to allow users to adjust the input settings and modes for the hardware accessory, including selecting line-in channels for mono or stereo recording as well as voice and instrument recording onto two tracks simultaneously. StudioTrack requires an iPad running iOS 4.3 or later and is currently available from the App Store for a discounted price of $10.
- AG Drive, Delectable Wines, Google Maps + more
- Dropbox, Google Play Music, Microsoft Office Apps, Microsoft Outlook, NBC + more
- Apps: ESPN, Nike+ Fuel, Pinterest, Starbucks + Twitter
- Apple cracks down on gun and violence imagery in App Store screenshots
- Apple readmits marijuana-related app to App Store
- Microsoft Outlook, Timeline, Mean Girls: The Game + more
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Phishing scam targets iCloud credentials of iOS device theft victims
- Apple, others likely to reach $415M settlement in poaching lawsuit
- Apple adds vehicles to list of company’s activities in Switzerland
- Cook: Apple Watch to be available outside U.S. in April
- Apple Watch to have low energy ‘Power Reserve’ mode
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?