StudioTrack adds GuitarTone Amps and Effects
Sonoma Wire Works has released an update to StudioTrack adding a new set of GuitarTone amps and effects, an integrated tuner and a control panel for the GuitarJack hardware accessory. StudioTrack is a multitrack recording app for the iPad that features eight tracks with independent bounce, pan and effects settings on every track as well as a metronome, latency compensation, input monitoring and integration with other audio apps for transferring to desktop recording software. Version 1.5 adds a set of GuitarTone amps and effects featuring interpretations of essential vintage and custom amps and pedals; the app includes three free amps (‘60 Slant, Custom and Tweed Blues) and three free effects (UltraPhase, Drive+ and Va-Room) with additional tones available via in-app purchase for $10 per 12-pack. Additional GuitarTone amps and effects are also available with Sonoma’s GuitarJack audio hardware interface connected; the new version also adds a GuitarJack control panel to allow users to adjust the input settings and modes for the hardware accessory, including selecting line-in channels for mono or stereo recording as well as voice and instrument recording onto two tracks simultaneously. StudioTrack requires an iPad running iOS 4.3 or later and is currently available from the App Store for a discounted price of $10.
- Layout from Instagram, Periscope, The Trace + Apple Watch app updates
- Atari Fit, Launcher, Stormblades, Camera+ 6.2, GoodReader 4.1 + IMDb 5.0
- Apple pulls The Whole Pantry app amid developer scandal
- FREAK security flaws still present in popular iOS apps
- Nintendo to develop games for smartphones
- Age of Sparta, Google Calendar, Snow White + more
- Alleged ‘iPad Pro’ photos show second Lightning port?
- Apple expands iPhone trade-in program to non-Apple devices
- Alleged ‘iPhone 6c’ rear shell photos leaked
- Gear section, Disqus comments added to iLounge
- FDA taking ‘hands-off approach’ to regulating Apple Watch
- Apple Watch won’t be sold to walk-in customers at launch
- Cook: ‘Religious freedom’ laws allowing discrimination are dangerous
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?