StudioTrack adds GuitarTone Amps and Effects
Sonoma Wire Works has released an update to StudioTrack adding a new set of GuitarTone amps and effects, an integrated tuner and a control panel for the GuitarJack hardware accessory. StudioTrack is a multitrack recording app for the iPad that features eight tracks with independent bounce, pan and effects settings on every track as well as a metronome, latency compensation, input monitoring and integration with other audio apps for transferring to desktop recording software. Version 1.5 adds a set of GuitarTone amps and effects featuring interpretations of essential vintage and custom amps and pedals; the app includes three free amps (‘60 Slant, Custom and Tweed Blues) and three free effects (UltraPhase, Drive+ and Va-Room) with additional tones available via in-app purchase for $10 per 12-pack. Additional GuitarTone amps and effects are also available with Sonoma’s GuitarJack audio hardware interface connected; the new version also adds a GuitarJack control panel to allow users to adjust the input settings and modes for the hardware accessory, including selecting line-in channels for mono or stereo recording as well as voice and instrument recording onto two tracks simultaneously. StudioTrack requires an iPad running iOS 4.3 or later and is currently available from the App Store for a discounted price of $10.
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- After School app returns to App Store with new safety features
- Report: Apple acquisition used for App Store ‘Explore’ tab
- Apple Maps adds Booking.com and Trip Advisor reviews
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?