Stylz intros cases for iPhone 3G
Stylz has introduced its first cases for the iPhone 3G. The Body Armor for iPhone 3G is a hard polycarbonate case that features a built-in, touch-through clear screen protector. Other features include a snap-together design, open access to the iPhone’s headphone jack, volume and sleep/wake buttons, silent/ring switch, camera, and Dock Connector, and openings for the speaker and microphone. Available with a black, white, or clear back, all Body Armor cases will feature black front lining around the clear screen area. Stylz Dual Sleeve for iPhone 3G is a smooth, form-fitting two-tone silicone case offering direct access to all ports, buttons, and controls. Like the Body Armor case, all Dual Screen cases will feature a black front surface and will come in graphite (grey), white, and ruby (red). In addition, the Dual Screen for iPhone 3G will include a screen protector and cleaning cloth. Both cases are expected to be available soon; pricing has yet to be announced.
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- Typo fined $860,000 for violating BlackBerry injunction
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- FoneFox posts Apple Watch waterproof testing video
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?