Sumo Cases offers new gear for iPod nano, 5G iPod
Sumo Cases has provided iLounge with an exclusive look at its new leather cases for the recently introduced iPod nano and fifth-generation iPod. Pricing and availability were not announced.
Nano Flip Case
The Nano Flip Case features leather construction, a flip-top front cover, and a soft interior. The case provides access to the dock connector and headphone jack, and comes with a removable wrist strap. It’s available in black and red.
Nano Stripe Case
Sumo’s Nano Stripe Case is made from molded leather over eva foam for better protection, and sports a contrasting white stripe. Also available in black and red, it features a front face cover, access to all ports, and a removable wrist strap.
iPod Ballistic/Leather Case
The Ballistic/Leather Case for Apple’s new fifth-generation iPod features premium leather and ballistic nylon construction, a horizontal mounted belt clip, and access to all controls and ports when open. It’s available in black.
iPod Stripe Case
Sumo’s new iPod Stripe Case, also made from premium leather with a contrasting stripe, features a horizontal mounted belt clip, and access to all controls and ports when open. The Stripe Case is available in a sleek black-and-white design.
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards