Sumo Tough Love Valentine Contest - Winners Announced
The Grand Prize Winner
I remember my first and only love. Her name was Emma. Em for short. Ah yes, Em P. Tree. We was like peas and carrots. I’d just sit there for hours listening to her. Something was wrong though. There was a… a distance between us. We searched for ages to find a solution. A few years ago, our solution was found. We discovered a counselor by the name of Ivy Pod. Her friends called her I. I Pod showed us how I could take Em with me as I traveled to work, the gym, and even on long walks. Em would whisper right into my ear instead of from a distance as before. Through an ill act of fate, however, Ivy Pod got caught on the wrong end of a automobile mishap and was missed dearly. Em P. Tree and I again started having problems in our relationship. Just a few months back we found a new counselor, Ivy’s daughter. She went by the name Nano and has helped us in the same way as Ivy and even got rid of some of the baggage that Ivy brought with her. Em P. Tree and I would love to keep Nano from suffering the same fate as Ivy Pod, so we have decided to attempt to acquire a bodyguard. We only want the best, so we a trusting a Sumo wrestler to handle the job. Please help Em and I protect our precious Nano.
By Kisan on 01.25.06 at 04:17 PM
Everyone who entered will receive a Sumo nano flip case in red!
Grand Prize: (2) $200.00 United Airlines Travel Gift Certificates (retail value $200) (2) Tickets to a real sumo match at the US Sumo Open at the Los Angeles, Convention Center, California One night stay for (2) two at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood, California (retail value $229 per night) (2) Sumo nano flip cases, in red of course! (retail value $29)
100 Runner-ups will recieve: (1) Sumo nano flip case in red (retail value $29)
If you are not a registered member of iLounge, please remember to type your email address in the Comment form below. Any entries without an email address are not eligible for the contest.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- The Sumo Tough Love Valentine Contest will begin as of this posting.
- Deadline for entries: Tuesday, February 14 at 11:59PM Pacific Time
- This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Void where prohibited.
- iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
- iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver the prize to winners, and that the names of the winners will be used to identify the winners.
- Winners will be announced and published here on Friday, February 17, 2006.
- Prizes will be shipped by our sponsor Sumo Cases.
- Associates, employees, principles, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
- The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
- iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
- Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
- Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such contests, you may have in any jurisdiction.
- Notes from Apple’s Q4 2016 earnings call
- Apple Q4 2016: $46.9B revenue, 45.5M iPhones + 9.2M iPads sold
- Apple reportedly hiring engineers from BlackBerry, developing car operating system in Canada
- Apple releases PowerBeats3 Wireless earphones
- Apple Pay launch in Japan encounters major problems
- Apple releases iOS 10.1, tvOS 10.0.1, watchOS 3.1
- New details about Apple Watch Nike+ exclusives, availability
- Apple’s website hints at possible Apple Pay launch in Germany
- ConnectSense Smart Outlet adds power monitoring, reduces price
- Automatic releases new Automatic Lite version of car monitoring accessory
- Bowers & Wilkins P3 Series 2 Headphones
- Incase Icon, Pop, and Textured Snap for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Philips Hue Motion Sensor
- Bowers & Wilkins P9 Signature Headphones
- Tech Armor FlexProtect and Shock Flex for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- SwitchEasy Flash and Fleur for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Blue Microphones Raspberry Mobile Microphone
- Incipio Haven for iPhone 7 and Reprieve Sport for iPhone 7 Plus
- Mophie Hold Force Magnetic Case System for iPhone 7
- Speck Presidio and Tech21 Evo Tactical for iPhone 7
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps