Survey tallies iPhone interest, finds only 6% to buy
According to a recent survey taken by Markitecture, 77% of the 1300 people that responded knew about the iPhone, although only 6% said they were likely to purchase the phone in the next year. Cost was cited as the top reason for not purchasing the device, with carrier issues and/or contracts coming in a close second. Other stats tallied by the survey showed that out of the 77% familiar with the iPhone, 41% had a good impression, while out of those very familiar with the product, an overwhelming 83% had either an excellent or very good impression.
- Twitter CEO hints at larger Spotlight integration
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Security flaw opens iOS devices to attack using fake WiFi hotspots
- YouTube app won’t work on older Apple TVs, versions of iOS starting in May
- Apple releases iOS 8.4 beta to developers, with new Music app
- OpenTV sues Apple for alleged patent infringement
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?