SwitchEasy launches Biscuits plastic cases for 3G nano
SwitchEasy has launched its new Biscuits hard cases for iPod nano (with video). Features include an ultrasonic welded polycarbonate screen-protecting window for Biscuits, a disappearing LCD screen effect for Black Biscuit, slide-in installation, duo tone logo and body construction, and notches on either side of the Click Wheel for easier access. In addition, Biscuits include static membrane guards for both the nano’s back and Click Wheel, color matching Dock connector protector, a white headphone jack adapter for Biscuits, a color-matching headphone jack adapter for Black Biscuit, a custom Universal Dock connector with sink bottom notch for easier Click Wheel access, and a color-matching lanyard. Biscuits will come in five colors — Ivory White, Ruby Red, Sassy Pink, Pastel Blue, Green Apple — and will sell for $20 when they are released September 28. The Black Biscuit model sells for $22, and is available now.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?