SwitchEasy launches Biscuits plastic cases for 3G nano | iLounge News

SwitchEasy launches Biscuits plastic cases for 3G nano

image

SwitchEasy has launched its new Biscuits hard cases for iPod nano (with video). Features include an ultrasonic welded polycarbonate screen-protecting window for Biscuits, a disappearing LCD screen effect for Black Biscuit, slide-in installation, duo tone logo and body construction, and notches on either side of the Click Wheel for easier access. In addition, Biscuits include static membrane guards for both the nano’s back and Click Wheel, color matching Dock connector protector, a white headphone jack adapter for Biscuits, a color-matching headphone jack adapter for Black Biscuit, a custom Universal Dock connector with sink bottom notch for easier Click Wheel access, and a color-matching lanyard. Biscuits will come in five colors — Ivory White, Ruby Red, Sassy Pink, Pastel Blue, Green Apple — and will sell for $20 when they are released September 28. The Black Biscuit model sells for $22, and is available now.

« DLO rolls out new PowerBug, Auto Charger for iPod

ezGear debuts ezArmor for iPod classic »

Comments

Finally got the one I ordered today. I emailed Zoltan directly after not hearing anything from SwitchEasy. He apologized and sent my order priority mail, but sent the wrong color. So he sent another one, which I got in the mail today.

Posted by Rob on February 8, 2008 at 12:02 AM (PDT)

well i ordered the switcheasy rebel touch on the 15 of december and i have emailed plenty of times and nobody has gottn back 2 me…im gettin a lil frustrated and worried cuz i only live aroud 4 hour from thier shipping plant in san francisco california…....i was wondering where in the world can it be???????????

Posted by Robert on December 17, 2008 at 2:14 PM (PDT)

same story here…  ordered in December and have not received it yet… no tracking number, nothing…  the order fulfillment problems are still there.

Posted by Paul on January 7, 2009 at 9:04 AM (PDT)

I ordered in December, had it shipped to my girlfriend’s workplace.  I got a tracking link which claims it was delivered December 19th, yet no one in her office can find it or knows anything about it.  It was shipped with USPS standard service so there is no signature evidence of delivery… I am tempted to challenge the charge on my credit card, what do you think?

Posted by Josh on January 14, 2009 at 2:36 PM (PDT)

Dear SwitchEasy LTD,

You gave me the wrong tracking number! I am in Canada. I called USPS and they told me that this is a domestic US shipment! I want to speak to your supervisor right now! If you don’t reply to me then I will file a claim with Better Business Buero and maybe PayPal!

They don’t know how to respond to my email above. I have not got a response for so many days now!

Posted by Milad on March 26, 2009 at 8:23 PM (PDT)

Be warned, they are impossible to get ahold of, I sent multiple emails minutes after I placed an order to let them know my paypal acct had the wrong shipping address.  No response for over a day and then they sent me the tracking info for the wrong address with no explanation.  My fault obviously for not realizing they would pull the shipping address from the paypal acct but still.

Posted by David on April 14, 2009 at 11:58 PM (PDT)

Page 2 of 2 pages  <  1 2