SwitchEasy rolls out Colors for iPhone 3G | iLounge News

SwitchEasy rolls out Colors for iPhone 3G

image

SwitchEasy has announced the release of its new Colors case for the iPhone 3G. Made from silicone, Colors is a form-fitting case featuring a “jelly bean” home button, thick silicone for shock protection, and extra-thick button covers for the volume and power buttons. Each Colors case includes a case, two anti-static screen protectors, a Microfiber cleaning cloth, a squeegee applicator, a headphone jack protector, and a 30-pin Dock Connector protector. As its name would suggest, Colors is available in 10 different colors, and is available now for $15.

« Apple, AT&T look into iPhone 3G connection issues

D2C Games releases Chalkboard Sports Baseball iPod game »

Comments

These guys rock!
I’m sick of so-so $30+ silicone cases.
Their customer service is fantastic!
I’m sold on this company.
Others take note - no more overpriced mediocre cases.

Posted by slb on August 12, 2008 at 2:26 PM (CDT)

considering you can only get 3 screen protectors at the same price, $15 is a great price for all these.

Now if only we can have a quick review :)

Posted by Ben on August 12, 2008 at 2:30 PM (CDT)

I bought the REBEL CELESTIAL from them and I can’t wait to get it.
They seem very eager to get some market share, and I’m going to help if it’s as good as it looks online.

Posted by slb on August 12, 2008 at 3:47 PM (CDT)

just ordered the Colors Truffle.  Was going to get the incase but that was going to be over $30 for a silicon case.  Looking fwd to this case!

Posted by golby on August 12, 2008 at 6:36 PM (CDT)

I just got the CapsuleRebel in Black and Arctic for my iPhone 3G and I have to say, this is the best case I’ve ever had!  I used to like iSkin’s products, but their recent designs only hide Apple’s original design.  Definitely spread the word about SwitchEasy!

Posted by Adam on August 12, 2008 at 6:40 PM (CDT)

I have the CapsuleRebel in black and i LOVE IT!!!!  I have ordered the Colors case in Mican for when I’m in a different mood.. LOL…
These cases are great!!!  And so reasonably priced.  They are certainly the gold standard as far as I am concerned.  SPREAD THE WORD!!!!!

Posted by Chris on August 13, 2008 at 9:36 PM (CDT)

You guys have to be kidding me. You guys post like your paid forum lurkers on SwitchEasy’s payroll?

Posted by Addison Cecilia on August 15, 2008 at 2:34 AM (CDT)

Cecilia frankly their cases are pretty decent, well thought out, and their price is almost unbeatable.

similar cases would easily cost you over $25 elsewhere.

Posted by Ben on August 15, 2008 at 12:22 PM (CDT)