SwitchEasy rolls out new iPod, iPhone cases
SwitchEasy has announced the immediate availability of its new Capsule and VisionClip for iPhone, CapsuleTouch and CapsuleTouch UltraBlack for iPod touch, and Silicon Biscuits for iPod nano (with video). The Capsule for iPhone is a two-piece, slide-together hard polycarbonate case that features a built-in case lock and includes colored, non-adhesive screen protectors, a matching Dock Connector protector, a matching headphone adapter, a video stand, and a Universal Dock Adapter allowing users to dock the iPhone while still in its case. It sells for $30. The CapsuleTouch and CapsuleTouch UltraBlack for iPod touch offer similar designs and accessories, save for the addition of Ultra Jet Black tinted screen film, which is included with the UltraBlack Special Edition CapsuleTouch. The standard CapsuleTouch sells for $25, while the UltraBlack edition runs $27. The VisionClip is a clip-on holster designed to be used with an iPhone inside a Capsule case. It offers a 180 degree rotating belt clip and a unique window designed to allow users to see the time and incoming call information when the iPhone is positioned in the case face-down. It sells for $15. Finally, Silicon Biscuits for iPod nano (with video) are made from high-quality silicone and feature a playful, biscuit-inspired design, a Lexan polycarbonate screen guard, and an included Dock Connector protector. Available in six different colors, Silicon Biscuits for iPod nano sell for $10 each.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- China outpaces U.S. in iPhone sales for first time
- Notes from Apple’s Q2 2015 earnings call
- Apple Q2 2015: Record $58B revenue, 61.1M iPhones, 12.6M iPads
- Apple releases second iOS 8.4 beta to developers
- Major hospital links HealthKit data to patient records
- Apple Pay adds Discover cards
- Apple enables iTunes donations for Nepal earthquake
- Apple’s third-generation Siri built on Mesos platform
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- Apple Watch unboxing gallery posted
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?