Tap tap tap releases Camera+ 3
Tap tap tap has released a major update to Camera+ adding a host of new features including improvements to sharing and photo import, workflows and more. Camera+ 3 now allows users to share a photo to multiple online services or even multiple accounts on an online service at the same time; performance has also been improved when sharing. The latest version also now provides the ability to select multiple photos during import and adds features such as larger thumbnails and zooming to the import panel to help users more easily identify the correct photos.
Version 3 introduces a new Workflows feature that allows users to more effectively adjust the app to their usage style, allowing for workflows such as shooting several photos in sequence and editing later or editing and sharing each photo as it’s taken. Focus and exposure can also now be locked independently when taking photos and a VolumeSnap setting can now be found in the options menu. The update also sports an improved user interface for the Lightbox with increased usability along with a persistent iOS status bar when working in the Lightbox view. New APIs have also been added allowing third-party apps such as Tweetbot, Twitterrific, WordPress, Foodspotting and Twittelator Neue to integrate with Camera+ for various functions such as capturing, editing and sharing photos. The new version also makes a number of smaller improvements including tuned clarity for photos particularly for iPhone 4S users, performance improvements, opt-in notifications for news and updates, and numerous bug fixes. Camera+ 3.0 requires iOS 4.0 or later and is available from the App Store for $1.
- Halo: Spartan Bundle, Cut!, Sago Mini Toolbox, Chrome, System Monitor + Tumblr
- Apple releases iOS 8.4 beta to developers, with new Music app
- Security change in iOS 8.3 limits some file manager and transfer apps
- Implosion, Last Voyage, Glass, Instagram + Snapseed
- Sprint, UK’s EE add Wi-Fi calling with iOS 8.3
- Apple releases iOS 8.3, iCloud Photo Library comes out of beta
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Samsung creates exclusive team to build Apple screens
- Ikea reveals US prices for Wireless Charging Collection
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?