Targus unveils new accessories for iPad
Targus has unveiled a number of new accessories for the iPad and iPad 2. The Swivel Stand for iPad securely holds an iPad or iPad 2 in any orientation while offering multiple viewing/typing angles, the ability to store the iPad when not in use, and compatibility with Apple’s iPad Smart Cover. It is available exclusively at Best Buy and sells for $40. Also new is the Executive Stylus & Pen, which combines a rubber-tipped stylus and refillable ballpoint pen in a traditional enclosure for $40, and the 3-in-1 Stylus for Capacitive Devices, which offers a rubber-tip for use as a stylus, a ballpoint pen, and a laser pointer, all in a single enclosure. It is available now and sells for $35. Finally, the Lap Lounge for Tablets is a device-agnostic solution for casual tablet use, offering a 360-degree rotating base a built-in stylus loop, and a zippered pocket that stores a tuck-away handle and also serves as an accessory pouch. It is priced at $50; the Executive Stylus and Lap Lounge are listed as “coming soon.”
- Mophie debuts new Space lineup
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?