‘The Great iPod Exchange’ launched
NextWorth today launched “The Great iPod Exchange,” a new service for consumers to sell their used iPods for cash. “While some wish to sell their used iPods themselves, The Great iPod Exchange streamlines the sales process, giving customers a better cash return than they might realize through alternative outlets (e.g. Apple Store, PodSwap, SmallDog Electronics),” says the company.
NextWorth describes the three steps to selling your iPod to them:
1) Complete form - Point your browser to http://ipod.nextworth.com, complete online form with details on the condition, model and components of the used iPod. NextWorth provides an instant “guaranteed value” quote for the unit. NextWorth ships the original owner a postage-paid return package.
2) Return - iPod Owner ships iPod and accompanying materials (disc, literature, peripherals) to NextWorth in pre-paid postage package.
3) Receive a check - After receiving and evaluating the customer’s iPod, NextWorth inspects and verifies the condition of the iPod. Within 2 weeks of their initial contact to NextWorth, the customer receives the check for the “guaranteed value”.
- Apple granted patent for camera lens mount
- Apple ‘related’ search spotted in App Store
- Apple releases iTunes 11.1.6 beta to employees
- Apple may remove Game Center app in iOS 8
- Some users reporting battery issues with iOS 7.1
- Healthbook, Preview, and TextEdit iOS 8 icons leaked
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iWatch poll ends, first accessory poll begins
- Hyundai bringing CarPlay to 2015 Sonata
- Apple agrees to anti-theft smartphone measures
- 8GB iPhone 5c launches in more European countries
- iPhone 6 metal mockups spotted at electronics show
- Alpine Electronics announces aftermarket CarPlay products
- Apps: A&E/History 2.0, Ally 3.0, Amazon Cloud Drive Photos 3.0 + Pandora 5.3
- Pioneer officially announces aftermarket CarPlay access
- iWatch: LG to supply flexible displays, September release?
- Alleged iPhone 6 front panel, batteries leaked
- Favi Swivel Screen Portfolio Case with Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad Air
- ChargerLeash Charge & Sync Smart Lightning Cable
- iWalk Sound Angle Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- iWalk Extreme 10,000 Duo Battery Pack
- Speck DuraFolio for iPad Air + iPad mini
- Hack Things Poppy 3D Camera for iPhone 4/4S/5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- Tavik Hemings for iPad Air
- Spigen SGP GLAS.tR SLIM Privacy for iPhone 5/5c/5s
- Incipio [Performance] Armband for iPhone 5/5c/5s + iPod touch 5G
- Brookstone Perfect Drink App-Controlled Smart Bartending
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac