The iPod Book Giveaway - CLOSED
The Winner’s Box
1st week: Jackie Gonzalez
2nd week: Prof. Rommel P. Feria
3rd week: Kevin Peterson
Thanks to all who entered.
There are basically two kinds of iPod books: (1) The “tell me all about it kind,” which include in-depth discussions on compression algorithms, debates about analog vs. digital equalizers; and how to export your playlist in Unicode format. And (2) there’s this book. It’s not a “tell me all about it” it’s a “show me how to do it” book.
Award-winning author Scott Kelby shows you step-by-step how it’s all done, using the same casual, plain English style that made him one of the world’s bestselling technology authors. You’ll learn how to do only the most important, most requested, and just plain cool things you’re going to want to do with your iPod so you can start having fun with it today. Right now!
Each page covers just one topic, complete with full color photos making it easy to find just what you’re looking for fast. Plus, it shows you how to get the most from the iTunes Music Store, how to integrate your iPod into your car, which iPod accessories are hot, and there’s even entire chapters on using Apple iPod photo and the new iPod shuffle! It’s all here—in the only book of its kind, and you’re gonna love it!
How to Enter:
This giveaway has been closed.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- The iPod Book Giveaway will begin as of this posting.
- Deadline for entries are as follows:
- Drawing 1: April 29, 2005 at 11:59pm PT
- Drawing 2: May 6, 2005 at 11:59pm PT
- Drawing 3: May 13, 2005 at 11:59pm PT
One entry per person.
This giveaway is open to U.S. and international residents.
Must be 18 years or older to enter.
Void where prohibited.
iLounge is not responsible for computer malfunctions, bugs or viruses, and causes beyond our control. iLounge has the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time without notice.
Private information submitted by individuals becomes the property of iLounge. iLounge will not release any personally identifiable information to any third party other than necessary to deliver the prize to winners, and the name of the winners will be used to identify the winners on the web site.
The prize consists of 1 of 3 copies of “The iPod Book” by Scott Kelby valued at $19.99. Odds of winning any of these prizes depends upon the number of valid entries received.
Winners will be chosen through a random electronic drawing.
Winners will be notified by email and announced at iLounge.com.
Associates, employees, principles, or relatives thereof of iLounge are not eligible.
All taxes are the responsibility of the winners.
The prize selected does not imply or express any endorsement from the manufacturer or any other relationship with iLounge.
iLounge reserves the right to modify these terms to comply with the laws of the State of California, to correct errors and omissions, or to ensure fairness as determined by iLounge. Such modifications, if any, will be posted at iLounge.
Any attempt to manipulate, interfere with, or otherwise alter any entries, other systems or services of iLounge will disqualify all those implicated and subject them to prosecution in the State of California, United States and/or other jurisdictions.
Your entry implies and expresses your agreement to these terms and your waiver of any other rights, related to such giveaways, you may have in any jurisdiction.
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Popular app developer ComiXology reports security breach
- Report: Apple moved $8.9B in profits to tax haven
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- Report: Apple bringing full-screen video ads to iOS
- Report: Apple working to expand Siri functionality for iWatch
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Anker TC930 Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone