‘The Office’ iPod nano up for auction | iLounge News

‘The Office’ iPod nano up for auction

image

The Clothes Off Our Back Foundation is auctioning off a limited edition engraved iPod nano signed by stars from NBC’s hit comedy “The Office.” The nano, which has a current bid of $300, was signed by Leslie David Barker, Brian Baumgartner, Kate Flannery, Angela Kinsey and Phyllis Smith at the Platinum Guild 2007 Golden Globes Suite. According to the foundation, proceeds from the auction benefit the Children’s Defense Fund, Cure Autism Now and the emergency relief efforts in Darfur (specifically Friends of the World Food Program, Save the Children and the U.S. Fund for UNICEF). The auction ends on March 15th.

« Apple unveils iPod shuffle in four new colors (updated)

Harvard Extension makes select content free for iTunes users »

Comments

I would rather have a nano signed by Steve Carell, Jenna Fischer, and John Krasinski.

Posted by LC Angell on January 29, 2007 at 4:24 PM (CST)

How can you fit all those signatures on a Nano? :)

Posted by LC Angell on January 29, 2007 at 5:01 PM (CST)

I agree with you Eddie!  But I’m high bidder right now :)  Sure 325 is steep for a nano but it’s signed by the cast of my favorite show, I love the new nano, and it’s tax deductable!  Can’t go wrong

Posted by LC Angell on January 29, 2007 at 5:07 PM (CST)

Twinsbb17,

its only deductible over the value of the nano.

Posted by LC Angell on January 29, 2007 at 5:17 PM (CST)

so theyd get a signed ipod that they cant even watch the show on

Posted by LC Angell on January 29, 2007 at 5:37 PM (CST)

Did anyone else notice that “Kevin” has a white Ipod Nano in front of him!? It doesn’t look like a skin either.

Posted by LC Angell on January 29, 2007 at 9:49 PM (CST)

AJ,

It looks like a first gen white nano to me.

Posted by LC Angell on January 29, 2007 at 10:01 PM (CST)

I like the shades on Kevin. I’m a huge Office fan but they would get a lot if it were signed by Steve and others.

Posted by LC Angell on January 29, 2007 at 10:45 PM (CST)

Strange that it’s a Nano?

Posted by LC Angell on January 30, 2007 at 11:04 AM (CST)