The Onion: I Have An iPod—In My Mind | iLounge News

The Onion: I Have An iPod—In My Mind

By Dennis Lloyd

Publisher, iLounge
Published: Tuesday, August 19, 2003
News Categories: Humor

“I’m sure you’ve seen a lot of tech-savvy people smugly showing off that new hunk of entertainment hardware, the iPod personal stereo. Well, I might not have the scratch to get one, but frankly, I don’t want the white-corded wonder. I have my very own iPod—in my mind.”

« BILLBOARD: Poll: 99 Cents Too Expensive For Downloads

MacCentral: Win a 10 GB iPod »

Comments

funny ####; the onion is brilliant.  too bad some of the little kiddies don’t get it.

Posted by peter on August 20, 2003 at 11:14 AM (PDT)

Good grief people…. Theonion is a satiric website…. check it out….

God forbides someone makes fun of the Ipod…... GET A GRIP people…. its just all in fun….

The article is BRILLIANT…

I swaer you guys look like a bunch of jerks for not getting it… That is lauphable in itself

Posted by bababooey on August 20, 2003 at 1:12 PM (PDT)

and I know I suck at spelling

Posted by bababooey on August 20, 2003 at 1:13 PM (PDT)

It’s sad to see that some people simply can’t take a joke. For their sake I hope the humorless folks out there are Windoze users and not Mac owners. It really doesn’t reflect well on iPod users as a whole.

Posted by anonymous mac user on August 20, 2003 at 3:41 PM (PDT)

I love The Onion. I just wish the iPod in my mind worked as well as the iPod on my desk… ;^P

Posted by Harry Hugel on August 20, 2003 at 10:42 PM (PDT)

yea yea everything’s a joke! Ha Ha HA! Life’s a damm f**king joke!

Posted by macpod on August 20, 2003 at 11:55 PM (PDT)

does this #### censor out #### words?

Posted by blah on August 21, 2003 at 4:41 AM (PDT)

how gay

Posted by blah on August 21, 2003 at 4:42 AM (PDT)

#### ####

Posted by censor test on August 21, 2003 at 5:25 AM (PDT)

Whatever you do dont tell the RIAA or else it’s we are all in court.

Posted by mac_gladdy on August 24, 2003 at 12:58 PM (PDT)

Page 2 of 2 pages  <  1 2