The Press Reacts: iTunes Music Store
We’ve compiled a list of press reactions to the announcement of Apple’s new iTunes Music Store. Click the “Read more” link to view the complete list of links to articles.
“Apple Sweats the Details: The Mac maker’s latest moves into the field of digital music demonstrate its mastery of intuitive hardware and software ‘solutions’” Storage Supersite
“CNN talks to Steve Jobs about iTunes” CNN
“Apple Unveils Revolutionary Online Music Service” Win-Informant
“Apple Tunes Up” Forbes
“Apple’s Different Tune: Jobs Sells Web Music Service as Solution to Piracy” Washington Post
“Apple tunes in on music downloads” Digit Magazine
“Apple unveils its ITunes push” Knight Ridder News
“Apple’s Making Serious Music” Australia Internet.com
“Apple to sell music online at 99 cents U.S. per song: Content from top 5 recording labels—Allows users to copy tunes to CD” Reuters
“Apple Unveils Online Music Service: Company offers digital tunes for downloading, plus new and improved IPods” PCWorld
“Apple music service plays by industry rules” FT.com
“Apple Offers Music Downloads With Unique Pricing” New York Times
“Apple launches 99c a song music service” The Register
“Times a-changin’ for Apple, online music” Seattle Times
“An Apple for a Song: Company starts online music service” Newsday
“The Province: Apple’s after virtual tune trade” Canada.com
“Apple bites into music industry with online service” Associated Press
“Apple unveils service to sell 200,000 digital music titles online” Boston Globe
“Apple Launches Paid Music Service” Wired News
“Apple unveils online music store. Jobs: ‘There is no legal alternative that’s worth beans…’” CNET News
“Taking A Bite Out Of Digital Music: Apple unveils new song service” Knight Ridder Newspapers
“Apple launches online music store: 200,000 Songs Available For 99-Cent Downloads” Mercury News
“Apple launches online service for downloading music legally: Computer company’s new store offers more than 200,000 songs for 99 cents each” Austin American Statesman
“Apple’s online service sells songs for 99
- Dr. Dre’s ‘The Chronic’ to make streaming debut on Apple Music
- Apple Music roundup: iOS 8.4 to get early Tuesday release, Sonos support on the way
- Apple suppliers now making iPhones with Force Touch
- Parrot announces North American details for new Minidrone lineup
- AppleCare+ now covers battery replacement at 80% of original capacity
- Elton John, Pharrell, Dr. Dre, Drake, St. Vincent, others to host Beats 1 shows
- Apps containing Confederate flag pulled from App Store
- Taylor Swift’s ‘1989’ album to stream on Apple Music
- Apple publishes detailed list of Siri HomeKit commands
- Apple to pay 0.2 cents per song during Apple Music free trial
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Ultimate Ears UE Roll Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Braven BRV-PRO Bluetooth Speaker
- Olloclip Active Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Audiofly AF120 In-Ear Monitors
- SwitchEasy Canvas + Rave for iPad Air 2
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?