The Press Reacts: iTunes Music Store
We’ve compiled a list of press reactions to the announcement of Apple’s new iTunes Music Store. Click the “Read more” link to view the complete list of links to articles.
“Apple Sweats the Details: The Mac maker’s latest moves into the field of digital music demonstrate its mastery of intuitive hardware and software ‘solutions’” Storage Supersite
“CNN talks to Steve Jobs about iTunes” CNN
“Apple Unveils Revolutionary Online Music Service” Win-Informant
“Apple Tunes Up” Forbes
“Apple’s Different Tune: Jobs Sells Web Music Service as Solution to Piracy” Washington Post
“Apple tunes in on music downloads” Digit Magazine
“Apple unveils its ITunes push” Knight Ridder News
“Apple’s Making Serious Music” Australia Internet.com
“Apple to sell music online at 99 cents U.S. per song: Content from top 5 recording labels—Allows users to copy tunes to CD” Reuters
“Apple Unveils Online Music Service: Company offers digital tunes for downloading, plus new and improved IPods” PCWorld
“Apple music service plays by industry rules” FT.com
“Apple Offers Music Downloads With Unique Pricing” New York Times
“Apple launches 99c a song music service” The Register
“Times a-changin’ for Apple, online music” Seattle Times
“An Apple for a Song: Company starts online music service” Newsday
“The Province: Apple’s after virtual tune trade” Canada.com
“Apple bites into music industry with online service” Associated Press
“Apple unveils service to sell 200,000 digital music titles online” Boston Globe
“Apple Launches Paid Music Service” Wired News
“Apple unveils online music store. Jobs: ‘There is no legal alternative that’s worth beans…’” CNET News
“Taking A Bite Out Of Digital Music: Apple unveils new song service” Knight Ridder Newspapers
“Apple launches online music store: 200,000 Songs Available For 99-Cent Downloads” Mercury News
“Apple launches online service for downloading music legally: Computer company’s new store offers more than 200,000 songs for 99 cents each” Austin American Statesman
“Apple’s online service sells songs for 99
- Apple retail stores to have very limited Apple Watch stock
- Apple quietly acquiring companies to improve cloud services?
- Apple planning to release three iPhone models this year?
- Report reveals more details on Apple’s upcoming music service
- Apple adds CNNgo channel to Apple TV
- Apple acquires database company FoundationDB
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 4
- Apple adds Tastemade, TED, Young Hollywood channels to Apple TV
- Source: Italian prosecutors wrap up Apple tax probe
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, sign up now
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- EnerPlex Surfr for iPhone 6
- IK Multimedia iRig 2 Guitar Interface
- PowerSkin Pop’n 3 for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Coogobox Symphony Dock for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- PowerSkin Spare for iPhone 6
- Chil Attraction Jacket for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?