The Sun: 600 albums in ‘cig packet’ | iLounge News

The Sun: 600 albums in ‘cig packet’

Dominic Mohan has written a general article about iPod culture.

“The iPod

Comments

Apparently, we’re all going to be copying David Beckham (English Football(soccer) player) now, as the only reason the article was written was due to him being seen using one.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 10, 2003 at 11:38 AM (CDT)

I aint part of a cult. Do not nod in my direction. EVER!

That is so freaking stuppid.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 10, 2003 at 1:17 PM (CDT)

I don’t wear the included earbuds…

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 10, 2003 at 1:27 PM (CDT)

Pah I wouldn’t eat my fish n chips in the Sun..

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 10, 2003 at 3:43 PM (CDT)

Beckham’s iPod is gonna be all scratched up like mine.  He keeps it in the original case.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 10, 2003 at 5:10 PM (CDT)

Endorsed by The Sun.  The first really good reason *not* to own an iPod.

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 11, 2003 at 12:01 PM (CDT)

Three cheers for those who upgrade from the Apple buds. Too bad we can’t be part of the cult. :)

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 11, 2003 at 4:07 PM (CDT)

I wanna know where he brought his iTrip for

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 12, 2003 at 10:10 AM (CDT)

Mintcake put in correctly, for those of us in the UK we have to suffer the Sun (otherwise known as the Scum in my household). Out go my white buds and on with my Koss porta pro. As for the reporter he’s an absolute W**ker along with rest of the trash who work (if that’s what they call it!) for the Sun.

Actually, the Sun’s readership wouldn’t know how to switch a computer on never mind use an iPod. Does Moynihan actually know what he’s talking about I think not. He talks crap whilst working for a paper full of crap!

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 13, 2003 at 4:49 AM (CDT)

what is that fool (take your pick - beckham or anyone at the loo roll) going to do when the batteries run out? i know it is suppsoed to be retard proof but is it?

Posted by Dennis Lloyd in Irvine, CA on July 17, 2003 at 2:25 PM (CDT)