Think Different Store will sell iSkin eXo case
The Think Defferent Store announced today that it will be soon be selling the new iSkin eXo case. The eXo with belt clip and screen protector will start around $28.99 and comes with a free Maclear Zip case.
ISkin eXo for 3G iPods
Long Island, New York——June 24, 2003—- The Think Different Store (http://www.thinkdifferentstore.com) today announced that it will soon ship a completely redesigned 3G iSkin case for the newest Apple iPods.
They are custom molded to fit either the 10/15GB or 30GB iPods, protecting all surfaces from everyday hazards and scratches. The iSkin eXo is designed to offer all around external surface protection, without compromising the usability of the iPod.
The iSkin eXo is made from a premium quality silicone that is soft to the touch yet provides flexible, durable coverage with an anti-slip grip.
The new iSkin eXo includes a removable screen protector that protects the iPod’s screen from scratches. It also includes a removable belt clip.
As with the first and second generation iSkins, they will be available in over 25 Colors including the glow in the dark, frosted translucent and vibrant hues.
The eXo is expected to start around $28.99 including a belt clip and a screen protector. For more information visit (http://www.thinkdifferentstore.com) or at the MacWorld Expo booth 244
The Think Different Store is a retailer of Macintosh peripherals and accessories. For additional information visit (http://www.thinkdifferentstore.com)
- Apple adds Accessibility section to its online store
- Bowers & Wilkins acquired by EVA Automation
- Invoxia adds Amazon Alexa to Triby
- Logitech acquires Jaybird
- Apple issues voluntary recall for certain AC wall plug adapters
- CES: CableJive, Macally + Puregear
- Apple’s new ‘Echo rival’ may feature a camera
- Apple ‘working rapidly’ to extend Apple Pay to more countries
- Report: Apple’s Siri-based Amazon Echo competitor will be a new Apple TV
- Report: Apple SVP Eddy Cue proposed bid to buy Time Warner
- Beta testing for Pokémon GO begins in the U.S.
- Apple’s plan to open stores in India hits a snag (Update: India’s finance minister ratifies ruling)
- Apple looking into charging stations for electric cars
- Apple hires hint at improvements in encryption, health monitoring
- Hyundai adds CarPlay support to more vehicles
- Plaintiffs file new motion to keep ‘Error 53’ Touch ID lawsuit alive
- OtterBox Symmetry Series Hybrid Case for 12.9” iPad Pro
- Logitech Logi BASE Charging Stand for iPad Pro
- Twelve South TimePorter for Apple Watch
- August Doorbell Cam
- August Smart Lock HomeKit enabled + Smart Keypad
- ecobee3 HomeKit-enabled smart Wi-Fi thermostat
- Zagg Now Cam
- Yantouch EyE Portable Wireless Speaker
- Netatmo Wind Gauge
- Incipio Stashback for iPhone 6/6s
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app
- Inside the betas: What’s new in iOS 9.3 and tvOS 9.2 (Updated)
- Life with HomeKit: Our experiences with Apple’s home automation system
- Under the Radar: 10 ‘hidden’ details about the new Apple TV
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)