Think Different Store will sell iSkin eXo case
The Think Defferent Store announced today that it will be soon be selling the new iSkin eXo case. The eXo with belt clip and screen protector will start around $28.99 and comes with a free Maclear Zip case.
ISkin eXo for 3G iPods
Long Island, New York——June 24, 2003—- The Think Different Store (http://www.thinkdifferentstore.com) today announced that it will soon ship a completely redesigned 3G iSkin case for the newest Apple iPods.
They are custom molded to fit either the 10/15GB or 30GB iPods, protecting all surfaces from everyday hazards and scratches. The iSkin eXo is designed to offer all around external surface protection, without compromising the usability of the iPod.
The iSkin eXo is made from a premium quality silicone that is soft to the touch yet provides flexible, durable coverage with an anti-slip grip.
The new iSkin eXo includes a removable screen protector that protects the iPod’s screen from scratches. It also includes a removable belt clip.
As with the first and second generation iSkins, they will be available in over 25 Colors including the glow in the dark, frosted translucent and vibrant hues.
The eXo is expected to start around $28.99 including a belt clip and a screen protector. For more information visit (http://www.thinkdifferentstore.com) or at the MacWorld Expo booth 244
The Think Different Store is a retailer of Macintosh peripherals and accessories. For additional information visit (http://www.thinkdifferentstore.com)
- Incipio acquires Griffin Technology
- Leaked photos appear to show Apple EarPods with Lightning connector
- Cirrus Logic releases development kit for Lightning headphones
- Incipio to acquire Skullcandy
- Jawbone not leaving wearables business, CEO says
- Apple adds Accessibility section to its online store
- Spotify penalizing artists who release Apple Music exclusives
- Apple releases new round of iOS 10 and tvOS 10 betas
- Report: 2017 iPhone to eliminate home button
- Apple to add payment technology to iPhone for transit passes, Apple Pay in Japan
- Apple releases iOS 9.3.5 ‘security update’
- Report: Apple developing its own Snapchat-style social video editing iOS app
- Apple announces Apple Music Festival lineup including Alicia Keys, Britney Spears + more
- Universal calls an end to exclusives amid criticisms that Apple Music is hurting the industry
- Apple reveals some of its upcoming AI advancements for the iPhone
- Apple Music’s royalty rates complicate Spotify’s contract negotiations
- Western Digital My Cloud (OS 3)
- Distil Union Stanley Stand
- Philips Sonicare FlexCare Platinum Connected Bluetooth Toothbrush
- Audeze EL-8 Titanium Over-Ear Headphones
- Defined Corp Dome Stand for Apple Watch and iPhone
- Speck StyleFolio Pencil for 9.7” iPad Pro
- Audeze Sine On-Ear Headphone
- First Alert Onelink Wi-Fi Smoke + Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Logitech Create 9.7” iPad Pro Keyboard Case
- iDevices Outdoor Switch Power Outlet
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10
- Filling the Gap: A look at third-party HomeKit apps
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 9.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.3
- Opinion: Why Apple needs a dedicated HomeKit app