Toasted iPod | iLounge News

Toasted iPod

picYou’re standing by and enjoying a bonfire and listening to your iPod, suddenly a friend approaches and scares you. Your iPod fumbles between your fingers as it quickly descends into a firey grave. After the fire clears, you find your iPod burnt to a crisp… but it still turns on. The hard drive creates a loud “this can’t be good” sound and the outside of the iPod looks similar to a toasted marshmallow. The moral of the story… fire + iPod = bad.

« London’s Playlist Club rocks iPods

Migo Personal for iPod announced »

Comments

All your iPod are belong to us

Posted by zero wing on October 7, 2004 at 3:51 AM (PDT)

My Pod! My Pod! My Pod is on fire! .....You don’t need no water let the mothaf***er burn! Burn mothaf***er, Burn!

Posted by Stylescraper on October 7, 2004 at 6:34 AM (PDT)

oh that was genius stylescraper

Posted by steve on October 7, 2004 at 6:38 AM (PDT)

**** ******** **** ***** **** *****!

Posted by Noa on October 7, 2004 at 7:28 AM (PDT)

Did I mention that I went to Vietnam?

Posted by John Kerry on October 7, 2004 at 7:30 AM (PDT)

Do you knoww who I am?

Posted by John Kerry's dark side on October 7, 2004 at 8:08 AM (PDT)

uh oh all of the ipod enthusiasts are going political

Posted by Zer0cool on October 7, 2004 at 10:46 AM (PDT)

I’M THE GOD OF HELL-FIRE!!!

and… I bring you FIRE

Well what can I say for myself I’m just a Clasic Rock kinda Person…

BTW IIRC this line was also used in the Film “Manos The Hands of Fate”.. Ahh yes good ‘ol Days of the early ‘90s and the Comedy Chanal and MST3k. Those were the Day’s!!!

Posted by Ichijoe on October 7, 2004 at 10:54 AM (PDT)

i say throw your friend in the fire for compensation.

Posted by AlphaUltima in San Jose on October 7, 2004 at 10:25 PM (PDT)

burntpod

Posted by teedaas on October 8, 2004 at 10:11 AM (PDT)

BURNTPOD

Posted by teedaas on October 8, 2004 at 10:11 AM (PDT)

all i hve to say is well done boss! you should have bought coverpaln inside in dixons! its only a gammy big ipod whereas i did the smart ting and got a mini ipod wit 5 yrs cover!!!

Posted by druminator on October 8, 2004 at 1:40 PM (PDT)

Damn I forgot the gram-crackers and chocolate!!!

Posted by CryingWolf on October 8, 2004 at 8:07 PM (PDT)

It was a 1G anyway…

Posted by You helped yourself on October 9, 2004 at 12:21 AM (PDT)

I think I might just burn my Fu&*ing iPod anyway.  It’s iseless, so is the support I get from Apple.  I’d be just as good burning $400, at leased I’d only get pi$$ed once, instead of every time I use it.

Posted by I Hate My iPod on October 11, 2004 at 12:45 PM (PDT)

Page 2 of 2 pages  <  1 2