Top ten signs you’re an iPod junkie
To paraphrase an old saying, it’s okay to love your iPod…just don’t love your iPod. So in the name of helping you determine whether you’re addicted to your iPod, here are the top ten signs that you’re an iPod junkie: (Click ‘Read more’)
10. You write letters to your Congressman, urging the creation of a national “Take your iPod to work day”.
9. You can name every single retail chain that sells the iPod, including stores that you’d never previously heard of and don’t know where they’re located.
8. You spend more time in the iLounge forums than the moderators.
7. For the first time in your life, you’re tucking in your shirt…and it’s only so that others can see your iPod on your belt clip.
6. You have six brands of iPod cases, including four that you’ve never used.
5. You’ve submitted an online review of the iPod’s solitaire game.
4. You’ve purchased iTunes tracks from bands you don’t even like, simply to boost your iPod’s total track count.
3. You wear your earbuds even when your iPod is on its charger.
2. You have a battery backup for your battery backup…just in case.
and the number one sign that you’re an iPod junkie…
1. You sold your car and moved back in with your parents just so you can afford give everyone on your list an iPod this Christmas.
- iPad 2 announcement spurs host of parody videos
- iPod silhouette guy dances at Apple Store
- iPod turning Japanese, inspiring knock-off tissue ads
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly comes out Monday, subscribe now
- Verizon to allow users to opt out of web tracking ‘supercookies’
- Apple releases iTunes 12.1 update, adds Notification Center widget
- Chinese Government may require Apple to build ‘back door’ into iPhones
- Notes from Apple’s Q1 2015 earnings call
- Cook: Apple Watch shipping in April
- Apple Q1 2015: Record $74.6B revenue, 74.5M iPhones, 24.4M iPads
- Apple Pay support coming to more vending machines, kiosks, parking meters
- Apple releases iOS 8.1.3
- Apple TV adds 120 Sports channel
- RooCase ORB Tablet System
- Harman Kardon Soho Wireless Headphones
- Odoyo Power+Shell EX Rechargeable Battery Case for iPhone 6
- Patriot Memory Fuel iON Magnetic Charging Case with Charging Pad for iPhone 6
- Lenmar Maven Battery Case for iPhone 6
- STM Studio for iPad Air 2
- VSN Mobil V.360 Camera
- Booq Booqpad for iPad Air 2
- Incipio offGRID Express for iPhone 6
- Incipio Tuxen for iPad Air 2
- How do I turn off Reachability on the iPhone 6 Plus?
- How do I get a phone number on iMessage?
- Can I share in-app subscriptions among family members?
- Can I cancel or ‘unsend’ sent iMessages?
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Apple’s HomeKit
- Reorganizing files in the iTunes Media Folder
- Exchange text messages between two iPhones with no cellular data plan
- The Booths of the iProducts Marketplace at CES 2015
- Hands-on with CarPlay at CES 2015
- iLounge announces its CES 2015 Best of Show Awards