Top ten signs you’re an iPod junkie
To paraphrase an old saying, it’s okay to love your iPod…just don’t love your iPod. So in the name of helping you determine whether you’re addicted to your iPod, here are the top ten signs that you’re an iPod junkie: (Click ‘Read more’)
10. You write letters to your Congressman, urging the creation of a national “Take your iPod to work day”.
9. You can name every single retail chain that sells the iPod, including stores that you’d never previously heard of and don’t know where they’re located.
8. You spend more time in the iLounge forums than the moderators.
7. For the first time in your life, you’re tucking in your shirt…and it’s only so that others can see your iPod on your belt clip.
6. You have six brands of iPod cases, including four that you’ve never used.
5. You’ve submitted an online review of the iPod’s solitaire game.
4. You’ve purchased iTunes tracks from bands you don’t even like, simply to boost your iPod’s total track count.
3. You wear your earbuds even when your iPod is on its charger.
2. You have a battery backup for your battery backup…just in case.
and the number one sign that you’re an iPod junkie…
1. You sold your car and moved back in with your parents just so you can afford give everyone on your list an iPod this Christmas.
- iPad 2 announcement spurs host of parody videos
- iPod silhouette guy dances at Apple Store
- iPod turning Japanese, inspiring knock-off tissue ads
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Tim Cook: ‘I’m proud to be gay’
- AT&T and Verizon tracking customer web activity
- iOS updates causing Mophie Juice Pack Air compatibility problems?
- FTC launches complaint against AT&T over unlimited data throttling policies
- Apple VP Joswiak testy at Code/Mobile event
- Cook discusses Apple Pay, Watch, iPod classic at WSJD Live
- Apple TV adds Hallmark’s Feeln and A&E’s FYI channels
- Fitbit announces Charge, Charge HR + Surge health and fitness trackers
- Apple looking to expand NFC use beyond Apple Pay
- Some U.S. retailers disabling Apple Pay in favor of other services?
- Uniq Bodycon, LifePro, and Helio for iPhone 6 + Bodycon for iPhone 6 Plus
- Trident Case Aegis, Cyclops, Kraken A.M.S. + Perseus for iPhone 6
- Incipio Stowaway Advance for iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple iPad Air 2 Smart Case
- Apple iPad mini 3
- Alpine Headphones
- Apple iPad Air 2
- Speck MightyShell for iPhone 6
- Misfit Flash Fitness + Sleep Monitor
- Just Mobile Xtand Go Z1
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0