Top ten signs you’re an iPod junkie
To paraphrase an old saying, it’s okay to love your iPod…just don’t love your iPod. So in the name of helping you determine whether you’re addicted to your iPod, here are the top ten signs that you’re an iPod junkie: (Click ‘Read more’)
10. You write letters to your Congressman, urging the creation of a national “Take your iPod to work day”.
9. You can name every single retail chain that sells the iPod, including stores that you’d never previously heard of and don’t know where they’re located.
8. You spend more time in the iLounge forums than the moderators.
7. For the first time in your life, you’re tucking in your shirt…and it’s only so that others can see your iPod on your belt clip.
6. You have six brands of iPod cases, including four that you’ve never used.
5. You’ve submitted an online review of the iPod’s solitaire game.
4. You’ve purchased iTunes tracks from bands you don’t even like, simply to boost your iPod’s total track count.
3. You wear your earbuds even when your iPod is on its charger.
2. You have a battery backup for your battery backup…just in case.
and the number one sign that you’re an iPod junkie…
1. You sold your car and moved back in with your parents just so you can afford give everyone on your list an iPod this Christmas.
- iPad 2 announcement spurs host of parody videos
- iPod silhouette guy dances at Apple Store
- iPod turning Japanese, inspiring knock-off tissue ads
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- MLB.com At Bat and NHL now allow users to personalize Home Screen icons
- Apple pulls over-the-air iOS 10.3 update for iPhone 5, 5c; iOS 10.3.2 seems to end support for them
- Supplier Responsibility Report, recent hires hint at Project Titan research
- Apple now rejecting apps with references to price in their name
- Apple Pay now live in Taiwan
- Apple releases iOS 10.3.2 beta to developers
- Rumor: Apple may add cellular capability to next Apple Watch, create USB-C/Lightning hybrid
- Urbanears launches new lineup of Wi-Fi Connected Speakers
- Apple adds ability for developers respond to apps reviews, tweaks in-app rating prompt rules
- Report: 10.5” iPad Pro could still arrive this spring
- AudioQuest NightOwl Carbon Headphones
- ExoLens PRO with Optics by ZEISS Wide-Angle Lens Kit
- Blue Sadie Headphones
- Circle with Disney Parental Control and Internet Filtering System
- Pioneer Rayz Plus Lightning Connector Earphones
- BEEM United BeMe D200 Lightning Connector Earphones
- Jam Audio JAM Xterior Max Rugged Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- HiFiMAN Edition S Headphones
- Divoom Timebox Mini Bluetooth Speaker
- iClever BoostSound BTS-09 Bluetooth Speaker
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10