Top ten signs you’re an iPod junkie
To paraphrase an old saying, it’s okay to love your iPod…just don’t love your iPod. So in the name of helping you determine whether you’re addicted to your iPod, here are the top ten signs that you’re an iPod junkie: (Click ‘Read more’)
10. You write letters to your Congressman, urging the creation of a national “Take your iPod to work day”.
9. You can name every single retail chain that sells the iPod, including stores that you’d never previously heard of and don’t know where they’re located.
8. You spend more time in the iLounge forums than the moderators.
7. For the first time in your life, you’re tucking in your shirt…and it’s only so that others can see your iPod on your belt clip.
6. You have six brands of iPod cases, including four that you’ve never used.
5. You’ve submitted an online review of the iPod’s solitaire game.
4. You’ve purchased iTunes tracks from bands you don’t even like, simply to boost your iPod’s total track count.
3. You wear your earbuds even when your iPod is on its charger.
2. You have a battery backup for your battery backup…just in case.
and the number one sign that you’re an iPod junkie…
1. You sold your car and moved back in with your parents just so you can afford give everyone on your list an iPod this Christmas.
- iPad 2 announcement spurs host of parody videos
- iPod silhouette guy dances at Apple Store
- iPod turning Japanese, inspiring knock-off tissue ads
Subscribe to iLounge Weekly
- Apple releases fourth betas of iOS 10.3 + watchOS 3.2 to developers
- Third-party screen repairs no longer void iPhone warranty
- iDevices adds dynamic automation, enhanced scheduling to ‘Connected’ app for HomeKit
- Apple reports that iOS 10.2.1 significantly reduces unexpected iPhone 6s shutdown issues
- Mobiata announces sunset of FlightTrack 5 and FlightBoard apps
- Harman announces first Wireless CarPlay implementation
- Report: Apple still considering several possible wireless charging solutions for ‘iPhone 8’
- Mini Metro adds Endless Mode
- Apple issues statement opposing Trump administration’s rescission of transgender rights
- ResearchKit study conducted using Apple Watch reveals new insights into seizures
- PureGear PureSwitch HomeKit-enabled Wireless Smart Plug
- 1More Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones
- Revogi Smart Lightbulb, Smart Lightstrip, Smart Candle + Smart Meter Plug
- Audeze iSine10 In-Ear Headphones
- MOCACARE MOCACuff Connected Blood Pressure Monitor
- Apple AirPods
- Elgato Eve Motion
- Olloclip Core Lens Set for iPhone 7/7 Plus
- Logitech Pop Home Switch Starter Pack
- Elgato Eve Light Switch
- Top Five: The Best Products for Building a Smart Home with HomeKit
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of watchOS 3
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of tvOS 10
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 10
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Photos gets Advanced Computer Vision
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Music app delivers ‘clarity and simplicity’
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 Maps gets a major redesign
- Inside the betas: iOS 10 shakes up the user experience
- Inside the betas: watchOS 3 promises a real speed boost
- Inside the betas: A sneak peek at what’s new in tvOS 10