TripIt app now provides on-device editing
A new update to TripIt’s travel organizer application for the iPhone and iPod touch now allows users to edit itinerary information directly on their device. TripIt is a companion application for users of the popular travel management web service, providing users with simple access to their TripIt itineraries while on the go. In prior versions, the TripIt app provided a read-only view of itineraries with a visit to the web site required to modify any information. Version 2.4 of the iPhone app introduces the ability to create new trips, add plans to existing trips and delete content directly from within the app. The new version also now provides notification of conflicting flight information and an improved login experience. TripIt 2.4 requires iOS 4.0 or later and is available from the App Store as either a free, ad-supported version or a $2 ad-free version. A free account at TripIt.com is required to use the app.
- Apple Music makes much-anticipated debut with iOS 8.4 release
- Cooking Dash 2016, Disney Gif, iTunes U 3.0, Swarm 2.5, + Zipcar 4.0
- Apps containing Confederate flag pulled from App Store
- Google Play Music adds free, ad-supported streaming radio
- Transistor, Adobe Hue, Mic Room, Elevate 2.0
- Apple takes App Analytics out of beta, adds new features
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Showtime’s standalone Apple TV channel arrives with free trial
- Apple redesigning third-party accessory packaging for its stores
- Apple aims to bring back Home Sharing for music in iOS 9
- Report: iPhone 6S may be slightly thicker than iPhone 6
- Apple Pay set to launch in UK on July 14?
- Report: New iPhone’s base storage could stay at 16GB
- Apple exploring person-to-person Apple Pay transactions?
- Report: iPhone 6S to get 12MP camera, 4K video recording?
- Report: New iPhone 6S LTE chip could ‘double’ download speeds
- TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Thermometer
- JBL Clip+ Bluetooth Speaker
- Monk Magnet Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Just Mobile TimeStand for Apple Watch
- Soundfreaq Sound Kick 2 Wireless Travel Speaker
- iHome SoundFlask iBT32 Bluetooth Speaker
- IK Multimedia iKlip Grip
- Misfit Bolt Wirelessly Connected Smart Bulb
- Nomad Stand for Apple Watch
- MyCharge RazorUltra
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?