Tunewear announces new iPod cases
Tunewear announced the release of several new iPod cases today. The new Tunewear Aluminum Clip (also listed on their site as “Aluminium Clip”) is an all-aluminum holder with built in belt clip made from a solid block of aluminum. The Aluminum Clip requires that you also have Tunewear’s Icewear mini. Aluminum Clip for Icewear series will be available at the end of January 2005 for a suggested retail price of $18.85.
The Tunewear Waterwear is a clear plastic, water resistant case for 4G iPods (not recommeneded for iPod photo) and iPod mini featuring a patent pending silicon wheel window, wtaerproof seal and headphone isolator plug. The Tunewear Waterwear case will be available at the end of January 2005 for a suggested retail price of US$24.95.
The Poptune removable wrapper (sticker) for iPod mini comes in 8 patterns ranging from Americana to Zebra. The Poptune series will be available mid-January 2005 for a suggested retail price of $8.95.
Finally, the Prie Hook case is designed to fit 20GB, 40GB and iPod Photo using a unique spring system to adjust to the size of your iPod. An iPod mini version is also available. The Prie Hook features a large spring-loaded hook on top, all leather construction, flip-lid dock cover, clear vinyl screen and wheel protector and access to all iPod functions. Prie Hook will be available in mid-January 2005 for a suggested retail price of US$54.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Details of Apple Watch’s heart monitor, limitations released
- Apple releases its 2015 Environmental Responsibility Report
- iLounge Weekly arrives on Monday, subscribe now
- Apple Pay coming to Canada later this year?
- Report: Apple being uncooperative with antitrust monitor
- Leaked cases may hint at ‘iPad Pro’ design details
- L.A. school district seeking restitution over failed iPad program (Updated)
- Apple partners with The Conservation Fund to protect U.S. working forests
- In-store sales of Apple Watch delayed until at least June
- Apple adds WWDC scholarships to promote diversity
- Parrot Bebop Drone
- Soen Audio Transit XS Wireless Speaker
- Divoom Voombox-party Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Scosche MagicMount XL Dash/Window
- Theo Power Jump + Power Jump Wireless for iPhone 6
- VERT Wearable Fitness Monitor
- OORT SmartFinder, SmartLED + SmartSocket
- RooCase Exec Tough for iPhone 6 Plus
- Pronto Smart Remote System
- iWalk Extreme Spartan
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?