Tunewear announces new iPod cases
Tunewear announced the release of several new iPod cases today. The new Tunewear Aluminum Clip (also listed on their site as “Aluminium Clip”) is an all-aluminum holder with built in belt clip made from a solid block of aluminum. The Aluminum Clip requires that you also have Tunewear’s Icewear mini. Aluminum Clip for Icewear series will be available at the end of January 2005 for a suggested retail price of $18.85.
The Tunewear Waterwear is a clear plastic, water resistant case for 4G iPods (not recommeneded for iPod photo) and iPod mini featuring a patent pending silicon wheel window, wtaerproof seal and headphone isolator plug. The Tunewear Waterwear case will be available at the end of January 2005 for a suggested retail price of US$24.95.
The Poptune removable wrapper (sticker) for iPod mini comes in 8 patterns ranging from Americana to Zebra. The Poptune series will be available mid-January 2005 for a suggested retail price of $8.95.
Finally, the Prie Hook case is designed to fit 20GB, 40GB and iPod Photo using a unique spring system to adjust to the size of your iPod. An iPod mini version is also available. The Prie Hook features a large spring-loaded hook on top, all leather construction, flip-lid dock cover, clear vinyl screen and wheel protector and access to all iPod functions. Prie Hook will be available in mid-January 2005 for a suggested retail price of US$54.
- Nest Protect alarm returning to stores with lower price
- Samsonite acquires Speck Products for $85 million
- Beats introduces new Solo2 headphones
- Apple confirms Beats Electronics acquisition for $3 billion
- Blog spotlights risks in cheap, counterfeit iPad chargers
- Gibson buys Philips’ Apple accessory brand, Woox Innovations
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Report: Apple ‘tentatively’ plans mid-September iPhone event
- Apple faces class action suit in California for labor violations
- Apple, AT&T now sending $40 checks to some iPad 3G owners
- Apple denies iOS “back door” access in new report
- Notes from Apple’s Q3 2014 earnings call
- Apple Q3 2014: 35.2M iPhones, 13.3M iPads, 2.9M iPods, $37.4B revenue
- Simpsons World, FXNOW coming to Apple TV?
- WSJ: Apple asking suppliers to make 70-80M new iPhones this year
- Apple ‘iTime’ patent includes wristband sensors
- Tips app debuts in iOS 8 beta 4
- Incipio offGRID Smart Bluetooth Low Energy-Enabled Portable 6000mAh Backup Battery
- Divoom Voombox Travel Rugged Portable Wireless Speaker
- Logitech protection+ for iPhone 5/5s and +trip
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless
- Incipio Steno Ultra-Thin Bluetooth Keyboard Folio for iPad Air
- OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for iPhone 5/5s
- Gumdrop Cases FoamTech Case for iPad Air
- Ztylus Camera Case + RV-2 Revolver Lens for iPhone 5/5s
- JBL Synchros Reflect In-Ear Sport Headphones
- JBL Synchros E50BT Over-Ear Headphones
- iLounge Picks: Five Great Summer Party Speakers
- Editorial: Endings And Beginnings
- Live From CE Week 2014: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- What’s New In iOS 8 For iPad, iPhone + iPod touch
- iLounge Multi-Editorial: WWDC 2014’s iOS 8, OS X Yosemite + More
- The Complete Guide to Apple TV Channels
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad, 2001 to 2010
- iHistory: From iPod + iTunes to iPhone, Apple TV + iPad: 2011 to Today
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads