Tunewear announces new iPod cases
Tunewear announced the release of several new iPod cases today. The new Tunewear Aluminum Clip (also listed on their site as “Aluminium Clip”) is an all-aluminum holder with built in belt clip made from a solid block of aluminum. The Aluminum Clip requires that you also have Tunewear’s Icewear mini. Aluminum Clip for Icewear series will be available at the end of January 2005 for a suggested retail price of $18.85.
The Tunewear Waterwear is a clear plastic, water resistant case for 4G iPods (not recommeneded for iPod photo) and iPod mini featuring a patent pending silicon wheel window, wtaerproof seal and headphone isolator plug. The Tunewear Waterwear case will be available at the end of January 2005 for a suggested retail price of US$24.95.
The Poptune removable wrapper (sticker) for iPod mini comes in 8 patterns ranging from Americana to Zebra. The Poptune series will be available mid-January 2005 for a suggested retail price of $8.95.
Finally, the Prie Hook case is designed to fit 20GB, 40GB and iPod Photo using a unique spring system to adjust to the size of your iPod. An iPod mini version is also available. The Prie Hook features a large spring-loaded hook on top, all leather construction, flip-lid dock cover, clear vinyl screen and wheel protector and access to all iPod functions. Prie Hook will be available in mid-January 2005 for a suggested retail price of US$54.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Weekly coming Monday, subscribe now
- Cook: Apple Watch ‘designed to be able to replace car keys’
- Apple again under fire as Ericsson escalates legal action
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Mobile Home Siri remote
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- How do I quickly erase all of the contacts on my old iPhone?
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?