Tunewear announces new nano, shuffle cases
Tunewear has unveiled four new lines of iPod cases—three for iPod nano and one for iPod shuffle. All four lines are available now.
The Prie Jewel nano and Prie Jewel nano fur feature access to the headphone port, snaps on either end for removal for the top or bottom, a vinyl window protecting the screen and click wheel, and steel rings in each corner to allow for flexibility in placing the chain and any accessory charms. The Prie Jewel nano sells for $29.95, and the Prie Jewel nano fur for $34.95.
The Prie Robo for iPod nano features headphone access, a bottom removal snap, vinyl windows protecting the screen and click wheel, an attached loop, and clips on the ends of the Robo’s springy “arms” for attaching the case to surfaces not compatible with the loop. The Prie Robo for iPod nano sells for $34.95.
Tunetag Studs for iPod nano is a chrome silver studded case for nano. It features full access to the headphone and dock connector ports, a vinyl window protecting the front face of the nano, 22 chrome studs on the sides, and a 20cm chain for hanging from a belt, purse, or wrist. Tunetag Studs for iPod nano sells for $34.95.
The Charm Shuffle series of cases for iPod shuffle come in four different themes: Butterfly, Honey Bee, Flower Power, and Ladybug. All of the cases offer access to the shuffle’s front controls and rear slider switch along with the headphone port. Each case in the Charm Shuffle series sells for $19.95.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Report: iOS 9 will bring new security features, improve legacy device support
- Report: Apple’s push for local content may delay Apple’s TV service
- Adobe dropping Photoshop Touch in favor of more focused apps
- Report: Dual app viewing, multiple logins coming to iPad
- Transit coming to Apple Maps in iOS 9?
- Apple and IBM expand MobileFirst apps to Apple Watch
- Report: Pebble facing financial struggles?
- iOS 9 to include new Home app for HomeKit?
- Report: Apple to bring Apple Watch font to iOS 9
- Leak reveals Flow by Outlook, a Microsoft email messaging app for iPhone
- Apple iPhone Lightning Dock
- Witti Notti and Dotti
- PhoneSuit Elite 6 and Elite 6 Pro Battery Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Wren V5US Speaker
- Skech Base for iPad Air 2
- Anova Culinary Precision Cooker
- Phiaton MS 100 BA Earphones
- Olloclip Ollocase for iPhone 6
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?
- How do I keep my iPhone calls from ringing on my Mac?
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?