Tunewear announces new nano, shuffle cases
Tunewear has unveiled four new lines of iPod cases—three for iPod nano and one for iPod shuffle. All four lines are available now.
The Prie Jewel nano and Prie Jewel nano fur feature access to the headphone port, snaps on either end for removal for the top or bottom, a vinyl window protecting the screen and click wheel, and steel rings in each corner to allow for flexibility in placing the chain and any accessory charms. The Prie Jewel nano sells for $29.95, and the Prie Jewel nano fur for $34.95.
The Prie Robo for iPod nano features headphone access, a bottom removal snap, vinyl windows protecting the screen and click wheel, an attached loop, and clips on the ends of the Robo’s springy “arms” for attaching the case to surfaces not compatible with the loop. The Prie Robo for iPod nano sells for $34.95.
Tunetag Studs for iPod nano is a chrome silver studded case for nano. It features full access to the headphone and dock connector ports, a vinyl window protecting the front face of the nano, 22 chrome studs on the sides, and a 20cm chain for hanging from a belt, purse, or wrist. Tunetag Studs for iPod nano sells for $34.95.
The Charm Shuffle series of cases for iPod shuffle come in four different themes: Butterfly, Honey Bee, Flower Power, and Ladybug. All of the cases offer access to the shuffle’s front controls and rear slider switch along with the headphone port. Each case in the Charm Shuffle series sells for $19.95.
- Philips announces Hue Go connected lamp
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- OpenTV sues Apple for alleged patent infringement
- Report: Apple still missing key music streaming deals in time for WWDC debut
- Apple TV adds Shomi, CraveTV channels in Canada
- Apple TV adds CBS Sports, USA Now channels
- GE’s intelligent LED lightbulbs will work with HomeKit
- Apple releases band design guidelines for Apple Watch
- New Apple TV remote to have touchpad
- Report: New 12.9” iPad will feature Force Touch, Bluetooth stylus, NFC
- Apple asking music labels to kill Spotify’s free streaming tier
- Apple updates support article confirming Apple Watch tattoo issue
- AKG Y50 On-Ear Headphones
- Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 SonicPro Over-Ear Headphones
- Mobee Technology Magic Case 6 for iPhone 6
- Uniq Transforma for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Skech SkechBook for iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Yurbuds Liberty Wireless Earphones
- Apple Watch
- Zagg Pocket Keyboard
- Adonit Jot Script 2
- Rokform Rokfolio Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Why doesn’t Traffic show up on my Today Notifications Screen?
- Why doesn’t my iPhone reconnect to Wi-Fi after I turn it on?
- Why can’t I see the iPad-style landscape view on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Is there a point to having both iCloud Photo Library and iCloud Photo Stream enabled?
- Why can’t I set a longer passcode timeout on my iPhone 6 Plus?
- Can I turn off Message Read Receipts for only some users?
- How do I share one iCloud Photo Library within a family?
- Can I turn off the app icons that appear in the bottom corner on the lock screen?
- Why do I have two separate conversations with the same person in Messages?
- Can I transfer the existing version of an app to my new iPhone?