Tunewear announces new nano, shuffle cases
Published: Wednesday, January 11, 2006
News Categories: iPod Accessories
Tunewear has unveiled four new lines of iPod cases—three for iPod nano and one for iPod shuffle. All four lines are available now.
The Prie Jewel nano and Prie Jewel nano fur feature access to the headphone port, snaps on either end for removal for the top or bottom, a vinyl window protecting the screen and click wheel, and steel rings in each corner to allow for flexibility in placing the chain and any accessory charms. The Prie Jewel nano sells for $29.95, and the Prie Jewel nano fur for $34.95.
The Prie Robo for iPod nano features headphone access, a bottom removal snap, vinyl windows protecting the screen and click wheel, an attached loop, and clips on the ends of the Robo’s springy “arms” for attaching the case to surfaces not compatible with the loop. The Prie Robo for iPod nano sells for $34.95.
Tunetag Studs for iPod nano is a chrome silver studded case for nano. It features full access to the headphone and dock connector ports, a vinyl window protecting the front face of the nano, 22 chrome studs on the sides, and a 20cm chain for hanging from a belt, purse, or wrist. Tunetag Studs for iPod nano sells for $34.95.
The Charm Shuffle series of cases for iPod shuffle come in four different themes: Butterfly, Honey Bee, Flower Power, and Ladybug. All of the cases offer access to the shuffle’s front controls and rear slider switch along with the headphone port. Each case in the Charm Shuffle series sells for $19.95.
- ReSound Linx MFi hearing aid launches
- Mad Catz unveils C.T.R.L.i iOS controller
- Fitbit pulls, recalls Force fitness tracker
- Bose debuts SoundLink Bluetooth speaker III
- Scosche releases MagicMount system for iOS devices
- Apogee intros JAM 96k guitar interface, MiC 96k
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- iLounge Game Spotlight: Doggins
- Apps: Findery, Gmail 3.0, Real Racing 3 2.1 + Star Wars: KOTOR 1.2
- Apple ‘scrambling’ to meet FTC deadline on in-app purchases
- Report: Mercedes working on aftermarket CarPlay installations
- Suit alleges Apple stores discriminate against visually impaired
- Popular app developer ComiXology reports security breach
- Report: Apple moved $8.9B in profits to tax haven
- Azoi introduces Wello health monitoring iPhone case
- Report: Apple bringing full-screen video ads to iOS
- Report: Apple working to expand Siri functionality for iWatch
- TwelveSouth SurfacePad for iPad mini
- Neptor NP056K Dual Port Portable Battery Charger
- RooCase Dual-View 360 for iPad Air
- Mophie Space Pack for iPhone 5/5s
- SnowLizard Products SLXtreme 5 for iPhone 5/5s
- Lepow Moonstone 9000mAh Power Bank
- Thought Out PED4 Planet IPA10 for iPad Air
- Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset
- Anker TC930 Bluetooth Keyboard Cover for iPad Air
- iBattz Mojo Battstation Optimus
- Viewing only downloaded iTunes Match tracks
- Splitting purchased content between two iPads
- iLounge’s 2014 CES Best of Show Awards: iPad, iPhone, iPod + Mac
- Preview: 7 Big Apple Trends To Expect At The 2014 CES
- Non-Bluetooth Lightning dock speakers
- Shared Apple ID and switching away from iPhone
- Syncing multiple iCloud data with a family Mac
- iMessages come in from email address instead of phone number
- Whether to include specific apps in iCloud backups
- Passcode entry field not appearing on iPhone