Tunewear announces Prie Podwallet | iLounge News

Tunewear announces Prie Podwallet

By Dennis Lloyd

Publisher, iLounge
Published: Friday, September 3, 2004
News Categories: iPod Accessories

picTunewear has developed a carry case for iPod featuring 6 credit card slots, name card holder, pen holder, bill and document pocket, internal cable management, access hole for headphones, remote or hold switch, mesh bag for storing small items, multi-belt loop for vertical or horizontal placement, and the Super Tunemax 20 battery. The 20 hour Super Tunemax 20 battery is rated for 32 hours of continuous playback. The Prie Wallet comes with or without the Super Tunemax 20 battery in Ruby Pink or Jet Black. Pricing has not yet been determined.

« Pod2Go 1.0 released

Belkin releases TuneDok for iPod mini »

Comments

finaly i can put my 20 Golden AMEX/VISA/ETC into a huge carryingcase where even my ipod fits in!

Posted by Mark on September 5, 2004 at 9:53 PM (PDT)

does this fit ALL iPods or just 4Gs?

Posted by andres in Miami on September 7, 2004 at 12:10 PM (PDT)

fits all known ipods. page also updated today

Posted by hfo on September 9, 2004 at 12:39 AM (PDT)

When I flew I put my ipod in my purse and had to carry another bag for all of my iPod accessories…this could really be a great product!@

Posted by Vanessa on September 10, 2004 at 8:04 AM (PDT)

How much does it cost?

Posted by Vanessa on September 10, 2004 at 8:05 AM (PDT)

Granted some may find this item useful, even attractive, but I think it’s totally incompatible with the iPod esthetic.  The greatest feature of the iPod—apart of course from its gorgeous style—is its size.  It’s small and powerful and beautiful and unique—none of those adjectives could possibly be associated with this bilious pink clutch purse (the black is boring).  I travel internationally a lot and would hate to have to deal with this thing.  Just one staggeringly brilliant person’s opinion.

Posted by Timothy on September 10, 2004 at 8:44 AM (PDT)

Page 2 of 2 pages  <  1 2