Tunewear debuts Prie Ambassador, Icewear for 5G iPods
Tunewear has announced its Prie Ambassador 5G and Icewear 5G cases for 5G iPods. The cases are available for both the 30GB and 60GB models, and both include Tunefilm 5G, a thin protective sheet for the iPod 5G. The Prie Ambassador 5G and the Icewear 5G will be available next month.
Prie Ambassador 5G
The Prie Ambassador 5G is made from nappa leather, and features three ways to carry the case—using the removable hook to attach it to a belt loop or strap, using the removable clip to secure your iPod to a pocket or belt, or simply removing all clips and hooks and slipping it into a pocket or bag. The case also features vinyl covers for the screen and click wheel, and access to the hold switch, headphone jack, and dock connector. The Prie Ambassador comes in 3 colors: black leather with red stitching, black leather with white stitching, and white leather with white stitching. It sells for $49.95.
The Icewear 5G is a transparent silicone case for the iPod 5G. The case’s design allows access to all ports including the headphone jack, dock connector, hold switch and click wheel. Ribs are featured on the sides to increase grip and help protect the iPod inside in the event of a fall. The Icewear 5G is available in transparent silicone for both the 30GB and 60GB iPod models and sells for $24.95.
- Incipio acquires Incase
- Nike to offer customers cash in proposed FuelBand settlement
- iPod touch 6G: Unboxing + comparison photos
- Apple debuts ‘Apple Tested Cases’ web page
- Nest debuts Nest Cam, updates Nest Protect and Learning Thermostat
- Monster: Apple booted us from MFi program over Beats lawsuit
- Report: Apple holding $181.1 billion in offshore tax havens
- Apple releases fourth iOS 9.1 beta, third tvOS beta to developers
- Apple taking reservations for new iPhones in six European countries
- Apple adds transit directions for Boston, Sydney
- Apple acquires artificial intelligence firm Perceptio
- Apple rolls out app thinning in iOS 9.0.2
- Apple Pay transaction numbers still low overall
- Apple releases Apple Watch Hermès collection
- Apple to open Apple TV’s universal search API to more content providers
- Adobe releases Photoshop Fix, Capture CC apps for iOS
- Scosche boomBOTTLE+ Waterproof Wireless Speaker
- Just Mobile Quattro Folio for iPhone 6s
- X-Doria Defense Lux for iPhone 6s/6
- Spigen Perfect Armor for iPhone 6s, Slim/Tough Armor for iPhone 6s Plus
- Spigen Neo Hybrid / Carbon / EX + Ultra Hybrid for iPhone 6s/6s Plus
- Speck CandyShell Clear and CandyShell Inked Jonathan Adler for iPhone 6/6s
- BenQ treVolo Bluetooth Portable Electrostatic Speaker
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- TrackR bravo
- Apple iPad mini 4 Silicone Case + Smart Cover
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 9.0
- Under the Radar: A closer look at smaller iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus changes
- A First Look at iOS 9’s Transit in Apple Maps (Updated for watchOS 2)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iTunes 12.2
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.4 + Apple Music
- CE Week 2015: IK Multimedia, Monowear’s Apple Watch bands + More
- Live From CE Week 2015: Brand New iPad, iPhone + Mac Accessories!
- Opinion: The ‘Grand Experiment’ of shifting to Google Photos
- Will removing a credit card from Safari also remove it from Apple Pay?
- Can I mute Handoff calls coming into my Mac from my iPhone?