Tunewear debuts Prie Ambassador, Icewear for 5G iPods
Tunewear has announced its Prie Ambassador 5G and Icewear 5G cases for 5G iPods. The cases are available for both the 30GB and 60GB models, and both include Tunefilm 5G, a thin protective sheet for the iPod 5G. The Prie Ambassador 5G and the Icewear 5G will be available next month.
Prie Ambassador 5G
The Prie Ambassador 5G is made from nappa leather, and features three ways to carry the case—using the removable hook to attach it to a belt loop or strap, using the removable clip to secure your iPod to a pocket or belt, or simply removing all clips and hooks and slipping it into a pocket or bag. The case also features vinyl covers for the screen and click wheel, and access to the hold switch, headphone jack, and dock connector. The Prie Ambassador comes in 3 colors: black leather with red stitching, black leather with white stitching, and white leather with white stitching. It sells for $49.95.
The Icewear 5G is a transparent silicone case for the iPod 5G. The case’s design allows access to all ports including the headphone jack, dock connector, hold switch and click wheel. Ribs are featured on the sides to increase grip and help protect the iPod inside in the event of a fall. The Icewear 5G is available in transparent silicone for both the 30GB and 60GB iPod models and sells for $24.95.
- Apple threatens action against accessory makers using leaked device specs
- IK Multimedia announces iRig Mic Studio
- Report: Apple outlines more stringent requirements for MFi case makers
- Report: Bose products returning to Apple Stores?
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apple announces ‘Spring Forward’ event for March 9
- Brikk unveils opulent Apple Watch line priced up to $75,000
- Apple Maps adds new third-party data providers
- Apple ordered to pay $532.9m in iTunes patent infringement case
- Apple reportedly streamlining Genius Bar experience
- Report: Apple acquires Camel Audio
- VISA ‘tokenization’ may speed Apple Pay EU deployment
- Apple releases iOS 8.3 beta 2 to developers
- Toyota currently has ‘no plans’ to adopt CarPlay in the US
- iLounge Weekly arrives Monday, sign up now
- Olloclip Macro 3-in-1 Lens, Telephoto + CPL Lens for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- ExoLens Professional Photography System for iPhone 6
- Incipio offGRID Shine for iPhone 6
- Seidio Obex for iPhone 6
- RooCase GlacialTough for iPhone 6 Plus, VersaTough for iPhone 6 + 6 Plus
- CM4 Q Card Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iWalk Extreme Trio 10,000 Universal Battery
- NewerTech NuGuard KX for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Incipio Clarion and Faraday for iPad Air 2
- iWalk Rugged Power Case for iPhone 6
- How do I disassociate my phone number from iMessage?
- How do I stop Siri from randomly waking up?
- How do I cancel a print job on iOS?
- How do I make my camera LED flash when my iPhone rings?
- How do I re-sync contacts to my vehicle after switching to a new iPhone?
- How do I move away from a shared Apple ID for iMessage?
- How do I consolidate iTunes purchases into a single account?
- How can I more easily Handoff a web page from my Mac to my iPhone?
- What can I actually share with Family Sharing in iOS 8?
- How do I find and remove only downloaded tracks with iTunes Match?