Tunewear intros Tunefilm, Prie Tunetag I.D. for nano
Tunewear has announced two more products for the iPod nano, Tunefilm and the Prie Tunetag I.D. case. Both products are expected this month, no exact release date or pricing was given.
Prie Tunetag I.D.
Made of napa leather, the I.D. features a transparent vinyl sheet which covers and protects both the nano’s screen and click wheel from the elements and the same hook found on the Ambassador case, allowing the I.D. to be clipped to bags and belt loops. The I.D.‘s design is similar to that of an I.D. necklace—the case comes with a neck strap, and the case itself offers card slots inside to hold credit cards, business cards, etc. and a clear card window for your I.D.
Tunefilm includes 3 pieces of adhesive clear film to fit the iPod nano’s Color screen, Click Wheel and the sensitive mirror finished back face and provides protection for your iPod nano against dust and scratches. Tunefilm is sold separately and will also be included free with all Prie Ambassador, Prie Tunetag, Prie Tunewallet, and Icewear cases for iPod nano.
- Beats introduces Solo2 Wireless Headphones
- Logitech debuts Harmony Living Home line
- Microsoft unveils iOS-compatible Universal Mobile Keyboard
- Video Review: Logitech Bluetooth Multi-Device Keyboard K480
- Philips debuts first Lightning connector headphones, Fidelio M2L
- Video Review: Waterproof Grace Digital Ecostone and iHome iBN6 speakers
If you have a comment, news tip, advertising inquiry, or coverage request, a question about iPods/iPhones/iPad or accessories, or if you sell or market iPod/iPhone/iPad products or services, read iLounge's Comments + Questions policies before posting, and fully identify yourself if you do. We will delete comments containing advertising, astroturfing, trolling, personal attacks, offensive language, or other objectionable content, then ban and/or publicly identify violators.
- Apps of the Week: Sago Mini Road Trip, Football Manager Handheld 2015, Deliveries 6.0 + more
- Square plans to accept Apple Pay in 2015
- Google settles patent litigation with Apple’s Rockstar consortium
- Corning announces Gorilla Glass 4
- Report: GT Advanced struggled with sapphire production
- Report: Apple plans to integrate Beats Music directly into iOS
- Apple plans to ‘repurpose’ Arizona manufacturing plant, save jobs
- Apple announces WatchKit software tools available to developers now
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M in pager technology settlement
- Apple opens up Lightning port to third-party manufacturers, begins accepting HomeKit plans
- G-Project G-Go Outdoor Wireless Speaker (2014)
- SteelSeries Stratus XL Gaming Controller
- Belkin/Jarden Mr. Coffee 10-Cup Smart Coffeemaker
- Logitech Keys-to-Go For iPad
- IvySkin Renegade for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Infinity Infinity One Wireless Speaker
- Twelve South PlugBug World iPad/iPhone Charger
- Pelican Protector for iPhone 6 and Voyager for iPhone 6 Plus
- STM Flip for iPhone 6
- Griffin Wallet Case for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.1
- An Easy Guide To Setting Up + Using Apple Pay In iOS 8.1
- Ten Things You Didn’t Know About iPad Air 2 + iPad mini 3
- Mind The Gap: What’s iPad’s Role In An iPhone 6 (Plus) World?
- Editorial: Why I Switched To T-Mobile (And You Might, Too)
- The Early Guide To Apple Watch Apps
- iLounge’s Top iPhone 6 + iPhone 6 Plus Case Picks (Fall 2014)
- Instant Expert: Secrets & Features of iOS 8.0
- Multi-Editorial: On Apple’s iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus + Apple Watch
- What’s New In Apple TV 7.0